The Changing Face Of The Premiership Favourite

Remove this Banner Ad

Crom are at equal 6th at $18. That's pretty crazy!

Are the Bulldogs a sneaky chance for the top 4?

A good run with injuries, and I think they are.
Depends how we go over the next 3 weeks. I doubt we can finish top 2, but 4th would be enough considering it would be a Melbourne based final (unless Brisbane break into the top 2).

This time last year the eventual 4 remaining teams on preliminary final week were
Brisbane 2nd
Sydney 5th
Geelong 7th
Collingwood 11th

Lot of water to go under bridge yet.
Correct. I remember we were the last team that beat Collingwood in the home and away season, then they went on to win the rest of their games up to the prelim.

I think it’s safe to say that two of the current top 4 will finish there, but not much beyond that point.

Correct. I remember we were the last team that beat Collingwood in the home and away season, then they went on to win the rest of their games up to the prelim.

I think it’s safe to say that two of the current top 4 will finish there, but not much beyond that point.
Sydney beat the Pies in about around 21 or 22.

Depends how we go over the next 3 weeks. I doubt we can finish top 2, but 4th would be enough considering it would be a Melbourne based final (unless Brisbane break into the top 2).

You just don't have the depth or defensive quality to win enough games.
Brilliant midfield but it's the same old story ever since you last won the flag.

Melbourne, Brisbane, Collingwood, Geelong will be stronger in second half of the year.

You just don't have the depth or defensive quality to win enough games.
Brilliant midfield but it's the same old story ever since you last won the flag.

Melbourne, Brisbane, Collingwood, Geelong will be stronger in second half of the year.
You have a pretty poor tipping record on here, but your insight will be considered.

You have a pretty poor tipping record on here, but your insight will be considered.

You hurt my feelings there.

No need for consideration, when you have your hopes pinned to a 32yr old defender and a deadset spud in Keath, good teams will be opening you up and feasting.

Losing Dunkley will come back to bite you on the backside.

You hurt my feelings there.

No need for consideration, when you have your hopes pinned to a 32yr old defender and a deadset spud in Keath, good teams will be opening you up and feasting.

Losing Dunkley will come back to bite you on the backside.
Nobody is pinning their hopes on Keath lol.

Focus on Fremantle this week. No certainty!

Round 10 - Collingwood ($3.75) - The Pies firm further after a comprehensive victory over their old foe, and I suspect they'll be locked into this position for a while now given the next two games are against North Melbourne and West Coast. Port Adelaide announce themselves after a season defining victory against Melbourne despite the absence of Dixon and Marshall. Western Bulldogs also announce themselves, and are well placed with 9 of their final 13 matches to be against current bottom 9 sides. Brisbane keep winning and look ominous, whilst Geelong surely must be written off after another loss - they simply can't make top 4 now though continue to be well 'unders' at $8.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I would go:
Collingwood
Brisbane

Melbourne
Port Adelaide

Bulldogs

Geelong

Only because Geelong are no chance for the top 4.

Round 10.

giphy.gif

Are you salty because noone's nominating Richmond?

Should we?

I am one of the the select few people on here that embraces my saltiness. I am very salty about Collingwood performing so strongly in everything but Grand Finals over the last 64 years. It is horrendous as a Collingwood hater when all you normally have to look forward to is finals. :)

I would go:
Collingwood
Brisbane

Melbourne
Port Adelaide

Bulldogs

Geelong

Only because Geelong are no chance for the top 4.
Agree with this, especially after today.

Early days but a Pies v Lions GF looking likely as it stands. A lot of water to go under the bridge though.

Kind of funny how history repeats itself. 20 years on and it’s Lions/Pies/Port once again on top.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back