Remove this Banner Ad

Miqar_Baqfhied

Cancelled
May 31, 2012
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Swan Districts
Bit of discussion brewing in the advertising thread about this ultimate douche bag. So thought Id make a new seperate one, cos I think his doucherism deserves it.

Things that grate me about Charlie Pickering:

1. His hair. WTF is going on there. I thought they stopped uesing brylcreem in the 40's? Who does he think he is - Ray Martin???
2. His general lack of humour. Never have I heard anything funny come out his mouth. And when he's trying to make a joke about someone elese misfortune it just comes across even worse. And the rest of the panel adding in fake forced laughing, oh god its gut wrenching.
3. His opinions - extreme liberal views, always looking to challenge and argue common sense, yet the d***stain has no credibility with any arguments he tries to make himself.
3. His teeth/jaw. Why he cant open his mouth to talk I dont understand. He talks through his teeth.

Feel free to add.

I don't get why Charlie Pickering gets so much hate. He's one of many fwits on tv but seems to attract more attention. Best thing to do is not watch 'The Project', it's really not that hard.

Yeah bit harsh on the lad, but his constant frowning is trite too. It don't make you look any smarter or cooler, mate.

The Project - it's not a bad show, but it seems any serious issue they present needs to finished off with a joke. Can't have the precious viewers feeling uncomfortable now, can we. I miss George Negus. Interesting stories.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Ten's new late news show with Hamish Macdonald and Brad McEwen is better and funnier than The Project.

The ******* 7:30 report is funnier than The Project.

I noticed his unique lack of talent and humour when he was on JJJ. He's as funny as a kick in the teeth and now he actually made it to commercial television shows we are truly dying as a planet.

Charlie Pickering always reminds me of Calvin with combed hair

2jbqh3q.jpg

Eastern Hills, whats the deal with going for the Black Ducks, Subi and The Royals?!

Was just rewatching the 2000 Grand Final and noticed a pre-fame Charlie Pickering in 5 second crowd close-up. Must have been a recent grad lawyer at the time, apparently a Bombers fan.

Bombers in that finals series were unreal. That QF performance is breathtaking football.

Was just rewatching the 2000 Grand Final and noticed a pre-fame Charlie Pickering in 5 second crowd close-up. Must have been a recent grad lawyer at the time, apparently a Bombers fan.

Bombers in that finals series were unreal. That QF performance is breathtaking football.

I've seen that shot of him in the crowd at the 2000 GF before and knew he was a Bombers fan, even more reason to dislike him.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back