The Cheating/Corruption Thread aka ManCity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

moomba seems upset.
Furious.

We are still playing the "pretend to be outraged by something that you're not overly fussed about" game arent we?

Proper furious.

Heats getting to him in Adelaide.
Give me a nice hot day any day. Never understood anyone saying it's too hot. No such thing in my book. It's lovely out now.

Slight lack of beer problem but I'm expecting that to be resolved shortly.

Furious.

We are still playing the "pretend to be outraged by something that you're not overly fussed about" game arent we?

Proper furious.

Could be worse I guess and pretend to be outraged about a LFC sponsor being accused of funding terrorism.

Give me a nice hot day any day. Never understood anyone saying it's too hot. No such thing in my book. It's lovely out now.

Slight lack of beer problem but I'm expecting that to be resolved shortly.

Stay away from West End. Treat it like poison.

Could be worse I guess and pretend to be outraged about a LFC sponsor being accused of funding terrorism.
Probably shouldnt start this one again. Someone will get outraged.

Probably you.

For urine it gets flushed out in 72 hours max, and he only provided a negative urine sample. For hair it would've been 90 days, but he shaved that.

And he was known to live the high life back then
yeah except he returned to the training ground a few hours later to take the test and the FA rescheduled for 2 days later.

yeah except he returned to the training ground a few hours later to take the test and the FA rescheduled for 2 days later.
Luckily for him he returned after the drug testers left.

I bet you were outraged, and furious at Rio and United.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Luckily for him he returned after the drug testers left.

I bet you were outraged, and furious at Rio and United.

I tried to hand an assignment in after the due date because I "forgot". It was so unfair I got a fail for it. The injustice haunts me to this day.

Claimed he had to leave coz he was moving house that day, then got caught shopping at Harvey Nichols the same afternoon for some reason. Called back to want to do the test when everyone's left, then shaved his head

He's full of s**t basically

Claimed he had to leave coz he was moving house that day, then got caught shopping at Harvey Nichols the same afternoon for some reason. Called back to want to do the test when everyone's left, then shaved his head

He's full of s**t basically
lol

He was picking up some shopping for his mrs on the way home. i don't remember him shaving his head immediately either.

he passed the test. It was the FA that decided to wait.
They probably didnt want to wait at Carrington for days until Rio remembered he had a drug test.

well they've been waiting 12 months to find out where your players drug dens are.
No one can accuse us of performance enhancing the past 12 months.

Albanian Moose Tranquilisers, then yes. Hard to defend against that.

But PED's, come on.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back