The Cheating/Corruption Thread aka ManCity Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Give me a nice hot day any day. Never understood anyone saying it's too hot. No such thing in my book. It's lovely out now.

Slight lack of beer problem but I'm expecting that to be resolved shortly.

Really? Would rather be too cold than too hot, can always rug up when it's cold. Being too hot is the worst.

when is the next boo session in Abu Dhabi?

When will your fans stop boycotting home games?

Lol at the bluemoon tinfoil hat brigade. You on there mate?
I remember when United supporters used to call us bitter blues.

How the wheel has turned, ha ha.

when is the next boo session in Abu Dhabi?

When will your fans stop boycotting home games?

Lol at the bluemoon tinfoil hat brigade. You on there mate?

Anyone who posts on bluemoon must surely be drinking koolaid. Absolute nutters.

I remember when United supporters used to call us bitter blues.

How the wheel has turned, ha ha.
you are still the bitters as you spend more time talking about the FA/FIFA/UEFA and Rags than you do your own club.

is bluemoon in meltdown over the FA charge?

you are still the bitters as you spend more time talking about the FA/FIFA/UEFA and Rags than you do your own club.

is bluemoon in meltdown over the FA charge?

Why would they? Failure to tell testers player locations is a very minor charge. *, AFL clubs get fined for it regularly.

For a club with an owner as wealthy as City this will a drop in the ocean. About as insignificant as the fine Chelsea received last month. Chump change.

Why would they? Failure to tell testers player locations is a very minor charge. ****, AFL clubs get fined for it regularly.

For a club with an owner as wealthy as City this will a drop in the ocean. About as insignificant as the fine Chelsea received last month. Chump change.
because they are the tin foil hat brigade who think that everyone is out to get them.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back