Podcast The Cheer, Cheer Podcast

Remove this Banner Ad

Jul 13, 2008
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Liverpool
After a bit of debate, I've decided to launch the Cheer, Cheer podcast, which is for all Sydney Swans fans!

Episode one is live now, discussing the round one victory over the Gold Coast Suns and look ahead to round two at the SCG against Hawthorn.

Always keen for feedback, thoughts and questions.

Enjoy!

:headphones::Cheer, Cheer

Also on Apple Podcasts below:

After a bit of debate, I've decided to launch the Cheer, Cheer podcast, which is for all Sydney Swans fans!

Episode one is live now, discussing the round one victory over the Gold Coast Suns and look ahead to round two at the SCG against Hawthorn.

Enjoy!

Absolutely loved it Strauchanie, it was like listening to my son in laws analysis of a game, which is a good thing, he knows his stuff and goes in depth - except he barracks for the Bombers 🤮
Don't change anything and do it whenever you can, I'll certainly be a listener :thumbsu:

Enjoy!

Enjoyed it, mate. May I suggest a second voice as well so that you bounce off each other?

Enjoy!

There's a free hosting site called 'Anchor' online which if you upload there will automatically load it on Apple, Spotify, etc. which might help!

Apologies to anyone who listened to the debut episode and got nothing after. Work and life took over and as such, had little time outside of working hours to dedicate to making this a regular thing of decent quality.

I am, however, going to get this back up very soon, starting with a Trade Week Preview and Review episodes, with an eye at resuming in pre-season 2024.

I would love to hear suggestions on format and guests, too. I'm in a very fortunate position where I could potentially have access to talent from Fox Footy and Fox Sports, perhaps even the Swans themselves.

Apologies to anyone who listened to the debut episode and got nothing after. Work and life took over and as such, had little time outside of working hours to dedicate to making this a regular thing of decent quality.

I am, however, going to get this back up very soon, starting with a Trade Week Preview and Review episodes, with an eye at resuming in pre-season 2024.

I would love to hear suggestions on format and guests, too. I'm in a very fortunate position where I could potentially have access to talent from Fox Footy and Fox Sports, perhaps even the Swans themselves.
If it’s on drafts/trading, Kinnear Beatson or Simon Dalrymple would be brilliant as a guest

Have just posted another episode, finally!

I go through all our listed players and give a short review on each, based off their 2023 seasons, whether that was in the AFL or VFL. I did have a co-host lined up to go through them with me, but unfortunately couldn't make it! :)

Looking at doing one or two more before I head off to Europe for a couple of months in late October, based around the Trade Period.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back