The Chelsea is sold mega thread.

Remove this Banner Ad

Goshka

Club Legend
Suspended
Feb 13, 2022
AFL Club
Richmond
You'll need to find a buyer for Stormzy first.
Stormzy was probably a bit nervous moving across to the Champions of Europe. I’m prepared to give him another season at Trophy FC before we bin him.

If he can’t get it together I think a reunion is on the cards:
1C5FCCE5-C4D8-4B4C-A41C-5A0D3A906619.jpeg

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sanctioned FC
Hopefully Toddy drops £500m first transfer window 😄

Haha maybe not 500 but I could see us spending 200m with all our out goings. Plus 4 or 5 recalls. Its going to be a real different team next season.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sanctioned FC

Once Marina left there was no role left for Big Pete unfortunately, he was brought in as a go between between her and the managers.

All faith in Thomas and Todd this window now(until he can build his own group), I hope they know what they're doing.

Last edited:

Bojan KantKick

Man United Legacy Supporter
Sep 5, 2014
Hertford
AFL Club
North Melbourne
Other Teams
Manchester United, Stevenage FC
Once Marina left there was no role left for Big Pete unfortunately, he was brought in as a go between between her and the managers.

All faith in Thomas and Todd this window now(until he can build his own group), I hope they know what they're doing.
The only concern I would have if I was a Chelsea fan is that the owner seems to be getting involved in transfers (Meeting with Mendes). Sometimes this is fine but it is still a shitshow at United for this reason among others. Joel Glazer still has to sign off every transfer deal we do and Woodward thought making friends with agents in order to get the best players in the world was a valid transfer strategy. The agents just exploited him (Raiola and Mendes).

SM

Bigfooty Legend
Aug 3, 2008
North Shore
AFL Club
Sydney
Other Teams
Hull City, Adelaide United, WCW
The only concern I would have if I was a Chelsea fan is that the owner seems to be getting involved in transfers (Meeting with Mendes). Sometimes this is fine but it is still a shitshow at United for this reason among others. Joel Glazer still has to sign off every transfer deal we do and Woodward thought making friends with agents in order to get the best players in the world was a valid transfer strategy. The agents just exploited him (Raiola and Mendes).

Same thing's happening at Hull. Seems a bit strange, but he's convinced Seri to sign for us and a few others, but it seems a pretty unusual state of affairs to have the owner so involved.

chef

Oct 5, 2007
Yorta Yorta country
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Sanctioned FC
I guess he kind of has to atm as we are still sorting out our sporting director position out. It's good to hear we are chasing guys like Edwards and Mitchell for the role.

But yeah, we don't know yet just how hands on Boehly will be.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad