jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Well who saw this coming? I'm so used to our front office being sh*t. What a great trade deadline. Vucevic is a fantastic pick up and I rate Daniel Theis too.

WCJ ends his pointless career with the Bulls. Im still mad GarPax took him instead of Michael Porter Jr. In the end though WCJ has pocketed us Vuc so that's a win. Cleaning up GarPax's mess.

We should definitely make the playoffs from here.

Dale4captain

Premiership Player
Sep 14, 2010
AFL Club
Western Bulldogs
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
Brown looks like he is going to be a great pick up. Can see him being really good off the bench as a spark plug. Vooch has been okay but it’s very clear we don’t know how to use him at all. Gonna be some genuine growing pains.

Wouldn’t mind us signing Teague as I saw he’d been waived and finally buying out Felicio. Teague looks half cooked but is a good vet to have around and I think in the right system he could be useful.

jod23

TheBrownDog
Apr 2, 2000
Perth, Australia
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Liverpool, Chicago Bulls.
Brown looks like he is going to be a great pick up. Can see him being really good off the bench as a spark plug. Vooch has been okay but it’s very clear we don’t know how to use him at all. Gonna be some genuine growing pains.

Wouldn’t mind us signing Teague as I saw he’d been waived and finally buying out Felicio. Teague looks half cooked but is a good vet to have around and I think in the right system he could be useful.
Plus we need a PG. I mean we start Sato at the point and Coby White is more of a small SG.

Remove this Banner Ad