The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Oh for sure. I think this group is a fantastic mix on offense.

DD's main weakness is not shooting 3s. All good, the other 3-4 guys in the starting 5 can all shoot 3s.
Vuc is a great pick and roll big. He'll be able to run pick and rolls with any of Lonzo, Lavine or DD, plus his main 3pt shot is top of the key.
Lavine obviously can iso score, but I think he'll enjoy playing off-ball a bit too. One of the knocks on him is his TO-rate last season, but we didn't have many alternatives.
Lonzo is a pass-first point guard, which I think Lavine will appreciate most of all. And he'll get plenty of open looks for 3 on this team which he can knock down.

Even after all these moves, the one I'm most excited to watch next season is Williams.
I worry he could stall a little bit on the offensive end being the 5th option. But I genuinely have very high hopes for him. I think his athleticism alone could see him average 10-12ppg, particularly playing with Lonzo and DD. Combine that, and focus on playing a big part on the defensive end, I'd be very happy.

Exciting times for a Chicago fan.
Lonzo is huge for us as we've been playing basically without a PG. Satoransky is a hybrid guard and Coby White is more a shooter, like an undersized SG. So Lavine ends up handling the ball more than he should be which results in TO's and it also means he is less effective off the ball, because, well... he's on the ball.

But putting the ball in Lonzo's hands means a true pass first PG who will look to set up Lavine for easy buckets and deep threes. Williams is also gonna profit from Lonzo as well, he is young and often gets a little lost on offence and without a savvy PG getting him the ball in his spots he can be a non factor on offence. But he does have a good upside on that end of the floor and look for him to contribute more now with a proper PG. His defensive side of the game speaks for itself, cracking young talent.

Should be an exciting year for the Bulls.

With the current squad we have right now we have to make playoffs right? If we can't make the playoffs with this team we're in for an even longer time of heartbreak.

Who else do we think we can sign? I've heard Hassan Whiteside being thrown around but I don't think he really fits with this team.

With the current squad we have right now we have to make playoffs right? If we can't make the playoffs with this team we're in for an even longer time of heartbreak.

Who else do we think we can sign? I've heard Hassan Whiteside being thrown around but I don't think he really fits with this team.

Whiteside went to jazz I think.

Good gobert back up

Whiteside went to jazz I think.

Good gobert back up
For sure. It's nice to have a competent front office in Chicago again. AK and Eversley know exactly what they're doing. In one season they've
- Signed Billy Donovan
- Traded in Vucevic
- Traded in Ball
- Signed Caruso
- Traded in DeRozan.

All those years of GarPax saying that Chicago didn't need to chase players because the lure of playing for Chicago was enough, how if they wanted to come here they'd be the ones coming knocking, we've turned around from being a joke to being a playoffs team in one season. I'm genuinely excited to be a Bulls fan for the first time in a long time.

I really like this team. Ball isn't really a half court PG but don't need with with Derozan and Lavine handling. Vucevic shooting and posting mismatches. Caruso deeing up and White bombing away, Williams can play defense. Need another big who can can defend the rim and roll hard. And Markannen might be a good trade piece. Can't defend for s**t, but might get to 4th in East.

wow that's a good deal. Markkanen over rated I reckon.

Charania noted the Cavs will receive Markkanen from the Bulls, with Larry Nance Jr. going to Portland and Chicago receiving Derrick Jones Jr., a future first-round draft pick and additional draft compensation.

wow that's a good deal. Markkanen over rated I reckon.

Charania noted the Cavs will receive Markkanen from the Bulls, with Larry Nance Jr. going to Portland and Chicago receiving Derrick Jones Jr., a future first-round draft pick and additional draft compensation.

Not sure whether it was development or his own work ethic but Lauri just never seemed to really develop off his rookie year.

Has all the tools and knowing our luck, will now go and kill it.

Not sure whether it was development or his own work ethic but Lauri just never seemed to really develop off his rookie year.

Has all the tools and knowing our luck, will now go and kill it.
yeah i feel like he was a one trick pony. whilst the bulls brought in Derozan and Ball. they got rid of a fair bit of salary with the traded out players. i reckon we are in good shape.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

This is going to be a fun season methinks.

Second last on the line of betting; makes no sense to me. We won't be near the title, but will surprise a lot with how well we do.

Edit: Makes "no" sense to me that we're on the second last line of betting.

Last edited:
Second last on the line of betting; makes sense to me. We won't be near the title, but will surprise a lot with how well we do.

We will certainly trouble a lot of the teams over the course of the season. Multiple avenues to score and some decent depth.

Just enjoyable to watch at the moment as well which I haven't been able to say for awhile!

We will certainly trouble a lot of the teams over the course of the season. Multiple avenues to score and some decent depth.

Just enjoyable to watch at the moment as well which I haven't been able to say for awhile!

Our offence is our strength. Defence needs to improve, but that's not lost on the coaches. A lot to look forward to in the next few years, and it all starts now.

Our offence is our strength. Defence needs to improve, but that's not lost on the coaches. A lot to look forward to in the next few years, and it all starts now.

Captain Caruso also a genius pickup.

Captain Caruso also a genius pickup.

Lonzo able to just play without his dad making a fool of him at every opportunity...

A little heartbreaking, but had to open at some point and Knicks are not terrible. Zach and Vuc still working into the season. Did Williams get injured? He didn't have many minutes.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back