The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

He averaged 11.9/11.7 and 'led' his team to 33 wins after clashing with his coach and being suspended for homophobic slurs to a ref.

The Kings offensive rating was higher when Collison replaced him on the floor due to his ball stopping (high usage) and floor cramping (ie cant shoot) play. He was 30th in DRPM and posted a 106.8 defensive rating. Calderon posted better numbers in both stats.

Assists are meaningless if you chase stats and the team loses

Yet despite all that he is still an upgrade over Rose.

Yet despite all that he is still an upgrade over Rose.
Tell me the last time Rondo ran a top 15 efficiency offense

I agree that trading Derrick was the thing to do. I just disagree that replacing him with Rondo was the right move

Tell me the last time Rondo ran a top 15 efficiency offense

I agree that trading Derrick was the thing to do. I just disagree that replacing him with Rondo was the right move

I never argued that Rondo was good. Merely that he was better than Rose.

Also according to Basketball Reference, the Kings had the 15th highest offensive rating in the league last season. The Bulls were ranked 23rd.

The Kings were about 1.3 points per 100 possessions worse off when Rondo was on court compared with when he was off. The Bulls were 4.8 points per 100 possessions worse off when Rose was on the court compared with when he was off.

I think we agree that Rondo isn't a good player and isn't someone who will lead his team deep into the playoffs - though I wouldn't necessarily be surprised if they made the playoffs - but he is still an upgrade over Rose. If the Bulls are smart though they will limit Rondo's minutes in favour of Calderon.

Oh this does not end well for my bank balance:

http://shop.bulls.com/Dwyane_Wade_J...de_Black_Chicago_Bulls_Fashion_Replica_Jersey

thumb.aspx

Tony Snell for Michael Carter Williams Looks near done. Maybe we could offer Sacramento Lopez, MCW and a future pick for demarcus cousins. Long shot but it would be great

Tony Snell for Michael Carter Williams Looks near done. Maybe we could offer Sacramento Lopez, MCW and a future pick for demarcus cousins. Long shot but it would be great

Unless MCW and Lopez grow wings and start shitting gold the Kings would rightfully tell us to go f*** ourselves.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The east really isn't that good though.

Plus didn't you hear DWade talk about them encouraging each other to shoot 3's ;)

It is but it isn't. My take, and this is based solely on all rosters remaining mostly healthy

Cavs a clear top
Toronto a clear second for me, and you can put Boston up there too
Detroit next
Charlotte may take a step back with the bench, but MKG back changes them. I'll put the Wiz here if they get luck with injuries and Indiana with the restructure.
Atlanta will take a step back after losing Teague and Horford but still be around the playoff picture.
Miami can go either way, Dragic will have a massive season sans Wade and Whiteside will beast. Orlando likewise, they are solid but will probably have to deal Vuc for a decent 3. Chicago lump in here with the Knicks and Bucks for me.

The Nets are trash, and the Sixers are two years away from being two years away.

I could see us putting up 25 wins if Wade gets injured and Rondo goes full Rondo. But i could also see us getting 40 and sneaking into the 7th or 8th seed.

It is but it isn't. My take, and this is based solely on all rosters remaining mostly healthy

Cavs a clear top
Toronto a clear second for me, and you can put Boston up there too
Detroit next
Charlotte may take a step back with the bench, but MKG back changes them. I'll put the Wiz here if they get luck with injuries and Indiana with the restructure.
Atlanta will take a step back after losing Teague and Horford but still be around the playoff picture.
Miami can go either way, Dragic will have a massive season sans Wade and Whiteside will beast. Orlando likewise, they are solid but will probably have to deal Vuc for a decent 3. Chicago lump in here with the Knicks and Bucks for me.

The Nets are trash, and the Sixers are two years away from being two years away.

I could see us putting up 25 wins if Wade gets injured and Rondo goes full Rondo. But i could also see us getting 40 and sneaking into the 7th or 8th seed.
Yeah I'm about the same. Hoping for 6/7th but wouldn't be surprised if it goes **** up.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back