The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

I like how Wade is playing a lot of his minutes with the 2nd unit. Some pretty naive young players in there with him and he seems to settle them down.

I'm enjoying watching Rondo play ATM, colour me surprised!

Agreed, he's really getting everyone involved and his court vision is out of this world.

MCW out 3-4 weeks apparently - sprained wrist and bruised knee bone. Lucky we have about 16 other guards on the roster.

4-6 is more annoying than the 3-4 earlier reported. Bone bruise in knee is what Bogut had before the Olympics i think?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

think it was just the game to lose.

amir johnson doing his best steph curry impression.
actually the whole boston team doing their impression.

fought back a few times. which was good to see.
onto the knicks, welcome home rose & noah,

Just finished reading this

15828209._UY200_.jpg

Found it a pretty interesting read. I'm only 24 so wasn't watching during the early 90's but I'd love to know how accurate this was. The players and coaches seem to suggest a lot was fiction. It's hard to believe they were as dysfunctional as SS made out but then, I wouldn't have a clue.

Didn't paint MJ in a particularly great light either.

Just finished reading this

15828209._UY200_.jpg

Found it a pretty interesting read. I'm only 24 so wasn't watching during the early 90's but I'd love to know how accurate this was. The players and coaches seem to suggest a lot was fiction. It's hard to believe they were as dysfunctional as SS made out but then, I wouldn't have a clue.

Didn't paint MJ in a particularly great light either.

One of my favourite books.

Sam Smith gets a lot of things right so i wouldn't be surprised at all if a lot was true

Remove this Banner Ad

Back