United Center
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
tumblr_m0l0diiGuz1ro1llmo1_500.gif

thibs-o.gif

tumblr_lw1o5nF7He1r6ombko1_400.gif

Seems some other teams have Threads so why not the Bulls i say. Mods can delete if there is already a bulls thread.

cAsEy_18

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 13, 2007
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Yankees, Chelseas, YCW.
We've got one somewhere, but it was from a while back. Strong OP post, love Thib's reaction in that one.

Lion for Life

All Australian
Feb 14, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club,Chicago Bulls
Why doesn't anyone post in this thread? I mean it is the Bulls after all
Great win today, loved the bellineli gamewinner.
It'll be interesting to see where we're at closer to the playoffs with the possible return of d-rose

Lion for Life

All Australian
Feb 14, 2012
Melbourne
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Fitzroy Football Club,Chicago Bulls
Yeah, agree. If he does return (and that is an IF) i think he'll play limited time off the bench. Still, i like the way we've been tracking in his absence, carlos boozer has stepped up big time, if we keep to this standard how far can we go?

BlueBen

Premiership Player
Jul 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Liverpool
So proud of the way this team is going.

To think that we could win in Atlanta by 17 points on the second night of a back-to-back without Hinrich, Boozer and Noah (and obviously Rose) is incredible. Taj comes in and gets 19 and 19, Deng 25 and 14 and Butler continues his rapid development

rhaz

Cancelled
Jun 30, 2008
AFL Club
Melbourne
I'd almost prefer Rose to not come back this year. Make sure he is without a doubt 100% fit for 2013/14.

Any word on when/if Mirotic will come over? Last I read he was dominating in the Euroleague.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
I'd almost prefer Rose to not come back this year. Make sure he is without a doubt 100% fit for 2013/14.

Wouldn't make any difference, when he's cleared to play he'll be 100% fit and extra rest won't make him healthier.

Any word on when/if Mirotic will come over? Last I read he was dominating in the Euroleague.

2015 I think is the earliest we will see Nikola, really want to see what he can bring to the Bulls.

cAsEy_18

Norm Smith Medallist
Suspended
Apr 13, 2007
Frankston
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Yankees, Chelseas, YCW.
We're only just past the half-way point of the year, games played wise. If Rose can get back any time soon (eg) After another let's say 10 games, and have 30 games leading into the playoffs, I don't see why we wouldn't still be having a crack at it this year. No-one is expecting a 100% Rose to come back, but we still hold, as we always did, a massive advantage over the team to beat Miami, being our size. Given that defensively we match up as well as anyone can against them, fully fit we're a show.

As for Mirotic, no chance next season, I think the one after is the hope, which would be 2014/15 and also leading into Boozer's final season - a perfect amnesty option. Or perhaps even a valuable expiring contract if it gets to that stage.

ROSEMVP

Cancelled
Dec 19, 2010
United Center
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
When Rose Returns if He does this year we need to start with this lineup imo

Rose
Butler
Deng
Gibson
Noah

with
Hinrich
Marco
Rip
Boozer

all coming off the bench.

PykeDream

Only the Betts
Sep 2, 2011
AFL Club
Adelaide
When Rose Returns if He does this year we need to start with this lineup imo

Rose
Butler
Deng
Gibson
Noah

with
Hinrich
Marco
Rip
Boozer

all coming off the bench.
For better or worse it won't happen. Only way Boozer isn't in the five is if we somehow trade him IMO.

Back