The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Honest question; how does everyone think we will go this year? Personally I believe butler has left a huge hole!
i reckon we will win around 30-44 games next season, Wade will come out ballin for a new contract or buyout
Zach should be back for opening night which is our primary scorer, Lopez still at the 5 to give us defense.
If we have good development in our core players then we should be okay

Feb 9, 2015
South Australia
AFL Club
Fremantle
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls,
We are going to be terrible. 25-30 wins. Who is going to guard the big sf's in the league? Valentine or Zipser? How are they supposed to stop players like KD, Giannis, Lebron etc

We are going to be terrible. 25-30 wins. Who is going to guard the big sf's in the league? Valentine or Zipser? How are they supposed to stop players like KD, Giannis, Lebron etc
Tbh Zips did a decent job at guarding elite sf
Not going to stop them like butler did but his defensive sliding wss good

So I'm moving to Chicago in a few weeks to live for a few years. I figured now may as well be a good time to jump on an NBA team.

... this thread has filled me with optimism.

Jul 14, 2007
Melbourne, Victoria
AFL Club
Melbourne
Other Teams
Chicago Bulls
So I'm moving to Chicago in a few weeks to live for a few years. I figured now may as well be a good time to jump on an NBA team.

... this thread has filled me with optimism.

As a Melbourne supporter you should be well equipped to deal with the next few seasons for Chicago.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I know it's only pre-season, but Justin Holiday be ballin!

Bulls were super happy to have him back, is currently our best two way player by a fair margin.

Thought markkanen showed a bit against the Cavs as well.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back