The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

Remove this Banner Ad

Pfft MJ did it in training also

When you're the GOAT you can punch whoever you want.

Portis can't even lock down a second rotation role.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Grant is just not a natural playmaker.
Think he's okay to run basic set plays, but you watch and he stops and lets everyone go past him then figures out what to do with the ball. Looks slow and robotic. Should be a second or third guard in the rotation. Dunn should be starting, even if he is turning it over a bit. Just looks like he knows what he wants to do and tries stuff.

Didn't mind the line up of Dunn and Grant. Allows dunn to lock down on defense (currently second in steals) while Grant doesn't feel pressure to make plays and can slash to the basket

David Nwaba is a massive out since he brought so much energy in the line up on the defensive and offensive end.

Anyone else a little excited with our youngsters?

Dunn is finally settling as a 1st strong PG (Don’t think he ever becomes Westbrook, Wall, Paul good, but should get to Lillard or Walker levels which I’d be stoked with).

Lauri is looking like rolled gold, if not a little tired recently. That shot is beautiful and his athleticism really stands out. He’s a great rebounder already, which was one of his downfalls pre-draft.

Nwaba looks like a solid piece with a s**t load of hustle.

LaVine is great. We know that. I hope we actually develop him as a SF in place of Valentine. Denzel is way better suited to a bench roll. Not athletic enough to start imo.

Who do we pick up in the draft with a top 3 Pick? Bagley, Ayton or Doncic?

I’d take Doncic and play him as a 2 guard next to Dunn. Kid is a freak, balling out in the Euroleague is ridiculous. Especially for someone that young.

That gives us 4 solid youngsters and cap room for a decent C.

We should be letting RoLo go to a contender at some point this year too. Feel terrible for him rotting on this team. Would look great in a cavs guernsey as a legit centre for them.

Last edited:
Anyone else a little excited with our youngsters?

Dunn is finally settling as a 1st strong PG (Don’t think he ever becomes Westbrook, Wall, Paul good, but should get to Lillard or Walker levels which I’d be stoked with).

Lauri is looking like rolled gold, if not a little tired recently. That shot is beautiful and his athleticism really stands out. He’s a great rebounder already, which was one of his downfalls pre-draft.

Nwaba looks like a solid piece with a s**t load of hustle.

LaVine is great. We know that. I hope we actually develop him as a SF in place of Valentine. Denzel is way better suited to a bench roll. Not athletic enough to start imo.

Who do we pick up in the draft with a top 3 Pick? Bagley, Ayton or Doncic?

I’d take Doncic and play him as a 2 guard next to Dunn. Kid is a freak, balling out in the Euroleague is ridiculous. Especially for someone that young.

That gives us 4 solid youngsters and cap room for a decent C.

We should be letting RoLo go to a contender at some point this year too. Feel terrible for him rotting on this team. Would look great in a cavs guernsey as a legit centre for them.
I'm loving the Dunn and Lauri close out matches, Dunn is cash money at that mid range and is playing like a Westbrook role of attacking the rim at any giveb time.

Its just so great to have a fully healthy roster and you starting to see the signs of Fred system in terms of spacing and driving.

I'm a Ayton fan since we need that Center for the future and him and lauri would be a match up nightmare.
Has a lot of embiid to his game

gotta be honest, even with all the loosing, i am enjoying watching the kids develop,
dunn/nwaba especially.
Nwaba reminds me of a young Butler, hustle and defense
Lets hope we keep him around through this rebuild

Remove this Banner Ad

Back