The Chicago Bulls Thread - Feat best 3 guard rotation of ALL TIME

A little heartbreaking, but had to open at some point and Knicks are not terrible. Zach and Vuc still working into the season. Did Williams get injured? He didn't have many minutes.

Knicks are playing good ball and could have gone either way. Zach's playing with a hand injury I know that.

A little heartbreaking, but had to open at some point and Knicks are not terrible. Zach and Vuc still working into the season. Did Williams get injured? He didn't have many minutes.

Dislocated wrist for Williams, expected to miss the season :(

Good win, the Jazz have had a brilliant start themselves. Far too early to take the lid off, but we've well and truly exceeded expectations to this point. Doubt there were many who had us as 5-1.

Well that was a heck of a last quarter

De Rozan has hit a bit of a purple patch. Zach being consistent, but with De Rozan's form he doesn't need to do all the scoring atm.

That's the kind of game you can build a season on.

Behind, away team and able to bring it home.

Derozan mid range game is elite, just gets to his spots and is almost automatic.

Disappointing as it was winnable, but Philly aren't terrible despite their dramas. We're still travelling well, and performing much better than expected, so not losing any faith yet.

Nets were a very big scalp, they'll go deep again this year. Nice to beat Mavs today, too; I thought we were very underrated before the season and would be mid-table, but the way we're travelling atm has me daring to dream a little more with every win.

Reports that Vuc has Covid. The most important thing is that he's ok, and gets healthy soon. He was just capturing form and working his way into the season, so hopefully he'll be able to pick up right where he left off.

Nice to be back on the winner's list, but I don't want to get carried away. Clippers have similar depth issues to us, and we were still too reliant on DeRozan and Zach (both having All Star years so far though). Really hope Vuc is OK, mostly for his own sake obvs, but as a fan we can see that even if he's not putting up great numbers he's vital to structure. We saw that against GSW.

Little brother's a Lakers flog, so I really enjoyed that.

Lonzo's best game for us, would be one of his better games in his whole career. An inspired pick up.

A tale of two halves today. Portland were more even across the squad, while we're still relying on our stars to carry us. Still very happy with the team, we're well ahead of where the pundits had us.

Islanda22

Club Legend
Feb 11, 2014
Australia
AFL Club
Melbourne
A tale of two halves today. Portland were more even across the squad, while we're still relying on our stars to carry us. Still very happy with the team, we're well ahead of where the pundits had us.

I am pretty sure the pundits have rated you mob high

How can you not with the signings of DeRozen, Ball and Caruso to add to the squad

How can you not with the signings of DeRozen, Ball and Caruso to add to the squad

We were second last on the line of betting for the championship prior to the season starting. I thought that was underrating us considerably, due to those signings, really. Still think we'll come back to the pack a little, but very happy with how the season has gone so far.

Edit: Can't actually find where we were rated second last, I may have got that wrong. All the odds I can find for preseason seem to have us midtable. I think we'll make play-offs, and possibly go round two, which may be slightly ahead of preseason predictions.

Last edited:

I don't think anyone was predicting how well or quickly the team would gel.

I know Magic aren't much chop atm, but it's nice to be back to having a W next to us. Having Vuc back solves a lot of the issues that made me really melty at work during the week. What I really liked about today though was the even spread. It wasn't just Zach and DeRozen doing all the heavy lifting with scoring, Caruso in the back court and Lonzo in between. The contribution across the entire team sheet was really solid, and goes some way to addressing the concerns I've had with our depth.

Back