The Chicken Little Thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I've created this thread as a dumping ground for the numerous other threads that are going to be created this year after our very young team, (who practically everybody agrees are going to be up and down this season due to their inexperience), fail to live up to our sky high expectations. I've decided on this course of action after the reaction to yesterday's, shall we say, hiccup!

Aaron Edwards can only kick the ball 40 metres. Isn't it strange that a professional footballer with legs like tree trunks can't kick the footy with any depth?

Maybe his boots are size 9-iron.

Swallow can't kick and lacks awareness, Greenwood is a dud, should have delisted Warren, can't believe we picked Wright over McKernan, Thompson no better than Leigh Brown etc.

Swallow can't kick and lacks awareness, Greenwood is a dud, should have delisted Warren, can't believe we picked Wright over McKernan, Thompson no better than Leigh Brown etc.

:eek:!

Spitter is a future captain of the club, hes brilliant.
Milky Warren is gonna be a hell of a forward given time.
Greenwood is a beast just needs to find some consistancy.
Sammy Wright is a smokey, good footy brain just hasnt put it to use as yet in my opinion.
and Thompson may look unco but hes a smart backman, I just hope he doesnt start taking dives like he did in the blue with Mooney

Me being sarcastic? or NiceC?

cause I was being legit, and if no one agrees then im gonna sadly be a one man band on this one.

NC, mate.

But you are probably alone on the Hunter diving thing.

Jack Ziebell is a poor kick, and the only thing slower than his running is his thinking. My personal favourute, apparently he will also need to be starved to maintain his current playing weight.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back