MRP / Trib. The Chook Lotto thread

Remove this Banner Ad

I blame the umpire - if he blows the whistle and awards a free kick to Houli for being held then that incident doesn't occur.

The AFL needs to direct umpires to start paying free kicks to the players being held behind play, being pushed or punched off the ball or during stoppages because surely if the ball isn't in play then you shouldn't be able to hold/block/punch an opponent.

Start calling the free kicks for illegal play and a lot of this bullshit like Houli's report will stop
Yep Stevic saying he was 35mtrs away with a clear uninterrupted view, and whistle firmly jammed up ring apparently.

I can't see how he only gets 2 weeks one they have deemed it intentional:huh:
Umpire Stevic (Hawk lover) testified he thought it wasn't intentional. Will be hilarious when Schofield can't get off and cops the same sanction :drunk:

Yeh but they didn't listen to him,they came back with intentional.
I know. Should have got the season for getting Waleed Aly and Turnbull as character references.

Were they loosely playing the race card?
Seems so. De Stoop on Fox just intimated that he got 4 and got a reduction for pleading guilty then another reduction because of his standing in the game being an upstanding citizen of the game.

I can't see how he only gets 2 weeks once they have deemed it intentional:huh:
Sounds like it was 4 weeks the finding for an intention high impact to the head, with a week off for pleading guilty and a week off for his record to get it down to two

Oliver's quotes
David Grace QC wanted to use a report from The West Australian newspaper, which wrote Oliver said the stray elbow was "AÂ cheap shot. I probably shouldn't have fallen over but I was sort of scared".
Â
Tribunal chairman Ross Howie arguing it shouldn't be taken into account.
Â
Grace QC: "I won't push it any further".

End quote,
What the f--k,from the chairman

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Seems so. De Stoop on Fox just intimated that he got 4 and got a reduction for pleading guilty then another reduction because of his standing in the game being an upstanding citizen of the game.
He only got two weeks because of his religion. It's that simple.

Schofield correct decision.

Now suspend the cheat for diving.
Serial offender

giphy.gif

If the AFL doesn't challenge these results I hope they apologise to Hawkins, how he gets a week and compare it to tonight, absolute joke.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back