The Chopping Block

Remove this Banner Ad

Thread being taken a bit too seriously methinks...

People are terrible at reading entire posts on this board. Just look at the flake watch thread. Almost everyone missed the entire point of the thread and just focused on the word flake.

Griffin needs to go. Has had 1.5 good games this season. Not good enough.

People are terrible at reading entire posts on this board. Just look at the flake watch thread. Almost everyone missed the entire point of the thread and just focused on the word flake.

Griffin needs to go. Has had 1.5 good games this season. Not good enough.
I know you're taking the piss.

But for calling him Griffin, I'm going to have to kill you. I'm sorry.

Not sorry.

Thread being taken a bit too seriously methinks...

I understood exactly what the thread was about but thought the OP stripped of its sarcasm was an interesting enough topic to merit a serious response.

But just because you disagree I am placing four of your Ns on the chopping block. Too many of the same kind of letter on our list, in my view.

I understood exactly what the thread was about but thought the OP stripped of its sarcasm was an interesting enough topic to merit a serious response.

But just because you disagree I am placing four of your Ns on the chopping block. Too many of the same kind of letter on our list, in my view.

Harsh, man. What use is a Dan with only 6 n's?

Put him on a soon-to-mysteriously-disappear plane?
Too soon?
I like to think that he would be Jack, but not as emotional. Dannnnnnnnn would be Locke. I would be Charlie. Dogwatch would be Ben, although nice Ben not evil Ben. VD would be Hurley. BRG kind of reminds me of Desmond. Immortalmike is like Sayid. Dav1d I can see being Claire. Testekill would be Richard. Ant__ is kind of like Jacob. Pogba is definitely Swayer. Mike__ is like Ana Lucia.

You'd be Kate :D

I want to watch Lost again now.

I like to think that he would be Jack, but not as emotional. Dannnnnnnnn would be Locke. I would be Charlie. Dogwatch would be Ben, although nice Ben not evil Ben. VD would be Hurley. BRG kind of reminds me of Desmond. Immortalmike is like Sayid. Dav1d I can see being Claire. Testekill would be Richard. Ant__ is kind of like Jacob. Pogba is definitely Swayer. Mike__ is like Ana Lucia.

So that makes the rest of us.....the dead passengers? :eek:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Guys I think it's time for Panos to be delisted. 0 goals in the VFL so far this year!
Interestingly, Panos has no goals in the SANFL, but has been in the best every week and won something called the powerade challenge.
Looks like Peter German was right, he was destined to be a defender.

I'll be Sayid, for Shannon goodness.

Shannon >>>>>>> Claire.

Even if she does die earlier.
Claire is easily better than Shannon. Easily.

You know, until the later seasons where she goes I too MY BABY mode

Interestingly, Panos has no goals in the SANFL, but has been in the best every week and won something called the powerade challenge.
Looks like Peter German was right, he was destined to be a defender.
You been drinking the Power-Ade again?

"Definitely want to get rid of Shannon Grant and might be worth moving Bubba on as well."

THE CHOPPING BLOCK

Remove this Banner Ad

Back