Game Day The Chris Mayne Cup*

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sorry to keep going on about it but how s**t is Taberner.....literally allergic to contested marking....he can't ruck...he can't mark the ball....he loves hospital handballs that kill momentum.....i mean what does he actually do for the team.

Sorry to keep going on about it but how s**t is Taberner.....litetally allergic to contested marking....he can't ruck...he can't mark the ball....he loves hospital handballs that kill momentum.....i mean what does he actually do for the team.

Only gets picked because he is tall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Its probably better in the long run to lose games like this so that we dont overachieve and it stunts our rebuild

Tabs can get ******. Brad Hill was about as tough as a wet paper bag. A few more kids to be brought in and Griffin is slower than my gran in the last few years of her life.

Have to evaluate a player over a whole season.

Seen it far too often a new player comes in and sets the world on fire to be bang on average there after. Didn't D.Pearce have a similar start to B.Hill?

In saying that I expect B.Hill to get back into form opposed to Pearce.

Not watching but by the stats we got smacked in the middle again?
Almost 100 less possessions?
Sounds like the forwards made the most of the limited opportunities.
227 possessions total.

The fact that we were still a chance is an indictment on Collingwood

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yep we got smashed through the middle and the forward line barely got a sniff all day. Collingwood should have been about 5 more goals up at quarter time alone. The fact we got close at the end shows you how inept they are in the f50.

We had our chances to win the game and Brad Hill missing was probably the clutch. What the game showed is that we need Sandi back in ASAP and a HB or 2... Collingwood are better than their w/l record suggests.
There is plenty of upside in our team and probably the bye cannot come soon enough. Put all effort into the lions game then recharge. If we can be 7-5 going into our bye then that is far better than what most pundits were giving us earlier in the year.

Not winning enough ball, forwards not getting supply.
Cannot win a game with so little ball.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Or winning the ball and kicking it into great positions for forwards who can't mark then don't chase hard when it hits the ground.

It's easy to blame the midfielders every week but on today's performance they were not the issue - our complete lack of system was, particularly up front.

Taberner marks exactly the way they are trained - i.e. don't mark it, bring it to ground. Would be nice if we had top class crumbers but we don't.

That was a very frustrating game to watch, and you just knew we were going to fall short when it counted.

7 wins more then I was expecting after 2 rounds, perspective people.

we won 4 ******* games in total last year. Absolutely we're heading in the right direction. I think most people on here just need a bit of a vent and in a few days they'll all settle.

Just wait until we lose to Brisbane :drunk::drunk::drunk::drunk::oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back