Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back to pressing matters…

Will Ratts be the interim coach? Or will they go with someone like Hamill?
Lade or Playfair

That's true, you have to wonder though… would we be in a worse shape if he had of coached for 8 years?*

*(yes i realise he was a nutcase)

We’ll never know...but half the team would have walked.
And whatever you think about Richo, none of the players walked.

Can I just say that for someone whose contract ends in a few games and with little hope of an extension that his demeanour and commentary is outstanding. Richo for all his negative approaches to the game really does seem to care about the club and his players. Very positive attitude toward both.

Would we consider booting him upstairs, director of coaching with Ratts or Scott as senior coach.

Need a poll to see who's bathwater tastes better.

triggering bro or plugger66 ?

Winner will be the next head coach.
I never get anything right so tb has me covered. Anyway it’s time for the banger chicken and chips and 3 dimmies. No sugar coke tonight. Pints of vb for $7.

Can I just say that for someone whose contract ends in a few games and with little hope of an extension that his demeanour and commentary is outstanding. Richo for all his negative approaches to the game really does seem to care about the club and his players. Very positive attitude toward both.

Would we consider booting him upstairs, director of coaching with Ratts or Scott as senior coach.
Well said. Surely even the haters should love his positivity. And no once he is sacked get rid of him.

I never get anything right so tb has me covered. Anyway it’s time for the banger chicken and chips and 3 dimmies. No sugar coke tonight. Pints of vb for $7.
Just be careful crossing the road afterwards mate it can become a difficult task after a few too many pints. East Boundary & Centre is a nightmare sometimes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

this is subjective. i'd say hird was terrible but he still took the bombers to finals. pity about the fall out. but richo couldn't even make finals, but the cost to the club is probably less.

yes tim watson is horrible, but atleast it was quickly identified and corrected.

the danger is when you get people on the border line. they don't get found out. so you get these sub par results and it stagnates everything. you're essentially wasting the most precious thing you have, time.

any coach spending 6 years out of finals it horrible in my opinion. they just escaped for longer.
the first three years we were rebuilding .... we have failed for 3 years not 6 the first three years of Richos coaching career no one (not even the club) expected us to play finals so lets stop pretending his coaching didnt get us over the line in those early years ..

We’ll never know...but half the team would have walked.
And whatever you think about Richo, none of the players walked.

Perhaps the band aid would have come off quicker though. You never know.

Need a poll to see who's bathwater tastes better.

triggering bro or plugger66 ?

Winner will be the next head coach.
Plugger is actually Belle Delphine, he's been selling his for $30 a jar.

bathwatergamer.jpg

I'm sorry Armo, I'm afraid I can't do that. (pick you again)
f8cec9c540644b27f71615541816486c8845e0af.jpg

CHO 9000

Seriously, it matters not one iota who said what, when and how.

Are there prizes now for people getting it right? Does it make anyone feel better that we are up “ship creek” and that they predicted it?
Honestly it’s like a bunch of kids arguing over who said something first.

It’s all in the past and there is nothing we can do to change a damn thing.

The most important thing is that it’s nearly over and that the club get the most important decision they’ll make for a while, right THIS time.
Yeah actually it kinda does make me feel better.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back