Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II

#gosaintas

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
What do you mean didn't deserve to make the GF in 2010? Your kidding right? We beat Geel the two times we played them that season!
Go back and take a good look at the two GF sides in 2010 and ask yourself how the hell did Coll start hot favourites?
Our side in retrospect looks way more talented on paper. As much as i admired Lyon as our coach, felt that after his revolutionary game plan
In 09 He did not move with the changing tactics and arguably still hasn't!
09/10 we beat geel 3 out of the 4 times we played them

ruddy shattering....still.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

VDS66

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
What do you mean didn't deserve to make the GF in 2010? Your kidding right? We beat Geel the two times we played them that season!
Go back and take a good look at the two GF sides in 2010 and ask yourself how the hell did Coll start hot favourites?
Our side in retrospect looks way more talented on paper. As much as i admired Lyon as our coach, felt that after his revolutionary game plan
In 09 He did not move with the changing tactics and arguably still hasn't!
Calm the farm...

Given the season we had and the injuries, we did well to make the granny.

A lot of that had to do with Lyon's coaching.

I'm going by what was written in The Bubble by David Misson.

mightymalaka

What we have here is a failure to communicate!
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Manchester United
Calm the farm...

Given the season we had and the injuries, we did well to make the granny.

A lot of that had to do with Lyon's coaching.

I'm going by what was written in The Bubble by David Misson.
My Farm is as calm as the Bubble Boy!

Saying we didn't deserve to be in the GF
Is very different to saying to the make the GF we did well!
So on that basis.....You Smell!

AFL Club
St Kilda
I'd think it reasonable that as soon as finals aren't mathematically possible then Cho be asked to resign, with seeing out the year be subject to the vibe at the time. If he refuses, sack..
F' waiting for "mathematically impossible…" that will take far too long, we'll know by round 6 or 7.

If we are 2 - 5 or 3 - 7, we need to move on with our lives and get rid of this disastrous chap.

If we lose round one, it's pretty much game over for richo.

AFL Club
St Kilda
F' waiting for "mathematically impossible…" that will take far too long, we'll know by round 6 or 7.

If we are 2 - 5 or 3 - 7, we need to move on with our lives and get rid of this disastrous chap.

If we lose round one, it's pretty much game over for richo.
You're preaching to the choir on that one kT. I just dont want to pay him out for next year. Better to ditch him yesterday if we could afford it!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Pakenhamsaint

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Melb. Stars
Have we sacked Richo yet?
I can't believe we're heading into another season with this potato of a man at the helm. If we can intake players at the start of the year, then why can't we replace the coach??
Because its expensive to sack a coach with a contract.

triggering bro

Norm Smith Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Have we sacked Richo yet?
I can't believe we're heading into another season with this potato of a man at the helm. If we can intake players at the start of the year, then why can't we replace the coach??
The club is doing a fantastic job at discreetly hiding AR from the public. He is no longer on AFL360. Rats is conducting most media briefings on behalf of the club. For the less obsessive supporters you would not even know AR exists. The transition from AR to Rats as senior coach will be extremely seamless.

Sir Skid

Just one Kegs lady boys!
AFL Club
St Kilda
The club is doing a fantastic job at discreetly hiding AR from the public. He is no longer on AFL360. Rats is conducting most media briefings on behalf of the club. For the less obsessive supporters you would not even know AR exists. The transition from AR to Rats as senior coach will be extremely seamless.
...and has already begun

AFL Club
St Kilda

Just need to give him a fixture that is a week out of whack. That way he can be at the wrong stadium every week.

Top Bottom