Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ScrappyDo

Club Legend
AFL Club
St Kilda
No more 'member emails' where we hear from Cho directly?
Now need to get the app and sign up / sign in?

This will put people off and reduce the number of watchers I reckon.
More difficult than just clicking a link and getting the video.

Is this an initiative to try and divert more traffic through the app?

Or is this part of a wider conspiracy that aligns with triggering bro's theory that Richo is being phased out?

Is triggering bro is 'The Cho Whisperer'?
The club aren't completely stupid. Not hanging their crusty undies on the front doorknob seems pretty obvious if they want people to come in..

Saint Watto

Premium Platinum
AFL Club
St Kilda
I reckon hawthorn could draft someone with no arms and they'd still turn them into a gun
Very funny there StC…….very funny indeed ...but it sort of sums up the perception that the Hawks can do absolutely no wrong.

That team of medical magicians hovering in the old Members stand at Waverly park.

I'm amazed that the major hospitals around Melb don't have the Hawks on speed dial !!!!!!!

What on earth is in the water at Waverly Park.......we need some.......real bad.

Cast your minds back to the draft period Nov 2016/and early 2017 with O'Meara......many(me included) thought that selection would be an absolute howler.

Ummmm....

RetroRandy66

Senior List
Suspended
AFL Club
St Kilda
Disgraceful coaching in the weekend again! yet had the audacity to smug the smugiest smug after the 1 point get of jail.
We will lose by 76 points this weekend. then what?

We will lose by 10 goals to a team that isnt even top 8 itself.

Surely then we sack this no hoper.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

plugger66

Brownlow Medallist
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
Disgraceful coaching in the weekend again! yet had the audacity to smug the smugiest smug after the 1 point get of jail.
We will lose by 76 points this weekend. then
We will lose by 10 goals to a team that isnt even top 8 itself.

Surely then we sack this no hoper.

Is there actually any point in this post apart from to start a fight. As if he is getting sacked now or even in the next 10 weeks minimum

Premium

Premiership Player
AFL Club
St Kilda
Thought Richo's Members video on the Saints App was ok. In a Tsunami of anti-Richo stuff I am going out on a limb! But he said some quite reasonable things.
The poor guy , what ever he says gets ripped apart - amazing he has never twisted off , just feel his 2 mates Ratten and Lade have settled him down.

Top Bottom