Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you mean didn't deserve to make the GF in 2010? Your kidding right? We beat Geel the two times we played them that season!
Go back and take a good look at the two GF sides in 2010 and ask yourself how the hell did Coll start hot favourites?
Our side in retrospect looks way more talented on paper. As much as i admired Lyon as our coach, felt that after his revolutionary game plan
In 09 He did not move with the changing tactics and arguably still hasn't!

Calm the farm...

Given the season we had and the injuries, we did well to make the granny.

A lot of that had to do with Lyon's coaching.

I'm going by what was written in The Bubble by David Misson.

Calm the farm...

Given the season we had and the injuries, we did well to make the granny.

A lot of that had to do with Lyon's coaching.

I'm going by what was written in The Bubble by David Misson.
My Farm is as calm as the Bubble Boy!

Saying we didn't deserve to be in the GF
Is very different to saying to the make the GF we did well!
So on that basis.....You Smell!

What does any of that have to do with Bevos coaching ability?

No more than your comment had anything to do with anything. It's opinions on a forum, not the UN peace accord.

Sounds like your porridge is too cold...

That's twice in 24 hours.

Is there a problem?

That's a loser attitude, take what you're given and don't complain. That's been our recruiting policy for too long.

I'd think it reasonable that as soon as finals aren't mathematically possible then Cho be asked to resign, with seeing out the year be subject to the vibe at the time. If he refuses, sack..
F' waiting for "mathematically impossible…" that will take far too long, we'll know by round 6 or 7.

If we are 2 - 5 or 3 - 7, we need to move on with our lives and get rid of this disastrous chap.

If we lose round one, it's pretty much game over for richo.

F' waiting for "mathematically impossible…" that will take far too long, we'll know by round 6 or 7.

If we are 2 - 5 or 3 - 7, we need to move on with our lives and get rid of this disastrous chap.

If we lose round one, it's pretty much game over for richo.
You're preaching to the choir on that one kT. I just dont want to pay him out for next year. Better to ditch him yesterday if we could afford it!!

Have we sacked Richo yet?
I can't believe we're heading into another season with this potato of a man at the helm. If we can intake players at the start of the year, then why can't we replace the coach??
Because its expensive to sack a coach with a contract.

Because its expensive to sack a coach with a contract.
And apparently the $ rolls through what you can pay so essentially we could sack Cho and get in a Gumby for a packet of chips under the coaching cap.

Have we sacked Richo yet?
I can't believe we're heading into another season with this potato of a man at the helm. If we can intake players at the start of the year, then why can't we replace the coach??

The club is doing a fantastic job at discreetly hiding AR from the public. He is no longer on AFL360. Rats is conducting most media briefings on behalf of the club. For the less obsessive supporters you would not even know AR exists. The transition from AR to Rats as senior coach will be extremely seamless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The club is doing a fantastic job at discreetly hiding AR from the public. He is no longer on AFL360. Rats is conducting most media briefings on behalf of the club. For the less obsessive supporters you would not even know AR exists. The transition from AR to Rats as senior coach will be extremely seamless.
...and has already begun

Just need to give him a fixture that is a week out of whack. That way he can be at the wrong stadium every week.

I just watched Richos press conference about gold coast this week. I know the game hasn't been played yet but he sounds a lot more settled in what we are setting out to do. When asked if he thinks that he has something to prove. He answered the question with the club and team do which he is a part of. I feel the group has really gelled now. He is the one steering the ship and Ratten, Laid, Slater and other coaches help keep the ship running which is just as important with their own roles and skills. They sound confident in the boys and our method. 30+ win this week.

i think there's a bit of a battle going on to set expectation with the fan base. i think it will only escalate as the season goes on.

lethers in the last couple of weeks has re-iterated that injuries are just a fact of football life and should not affect results. he has cited WCE losing 3 of their best players and going on to win a flag. to quote him "good clubs adapt and use their depth".

today we had richo come out and state that hanners is basically rooted with injury and needs to be rebuilt. i think richo is attempting to subtly highlight the fact he doesn't have the list he needs to deliver the results, due to injury.

i think as the season goes on the narrative will only grow!

i think richo is attempting to subtly highlight the fact he doesn't have the list he needs to deliver the results, due to injury.
I don't think so. If he was speaking on more than one player sure, but it was just Hanners he was talking about. I don't think he thinks that if we don't have Hanners we have no chance.

i think there's a bit of a battle going on to set expectation with the fan base. i think it will only escalate as the season goes on.

lethers in the last couple of weeks has re-iterated that injuries are just a fact of football life and should not affect results. he has cited WCE losing 3 of their best players and going on to win a flag. to quote him "good clubs adapt and use their depth".

today we had richo come out and state that hanners is basically rooted with injury and needs to be rebuilt. i think richo is attempting to subtly highlight the fact he doesn't have the list he needs to deliver the results, due to injury.

i think as the season goes on the narrative will only grow!

Richo hasn’t used the injuries of Hanneberry, Robbo or Paddy as an excuse for underperformance...yet. If we are 2-8 then watch this space.

Actually think Richo has been a bit more positive which in reality adds more pressure to the team to perform.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back