Roast The Chronicles of Alan Richardson - Part II - Richo Resigns (16/07)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

austinnn

Veteran GOP
Nov 7, 2012
France
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Bristol City FC, Urawa Red Diamonds FC
Have another drink ya dribbler. Sober up have another go and try to make sense next time.
Lol at your semi literate call.
If you can't make sense of my op, then maybe Semi-literate was a generous assessment. Wasn't it you who typed "beggars believe" in an earlier post? It's telling that the way you related to people is how much they've drunk. That's your world I guess.

You're entitled to your dim opinions but don't have a go at George - the dude writes much better than you, has far smarter better informed opinions than you, works hard regulating this peanut gallery and is far from a Kool-Aid drinker. He makes this forum more enjoyable, which is far more than can be said for you.

May 17, 2014
AFL Club
St Kilda
If you can't make sense of my op, then maybe Semi-literate was a generous assessment. Wasn't it you who typed "beggars believe" in an earlier post? It's telling that the way you related to people is how much they've drunk. That's your world I guess.

You're entitled to your dim opinions but don't have a go at George - the dude writes much better than you, has far smarter better informed opinions than you, works hard regulating this peanut gallery and is far from a Kool-Aid drinker. He makes this forum more enjoyable, which is far more than can be said for you.
Not sure you've given yourself enough time to sober up.

Indie Rock

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
WTF this thread has been pretty dormant for a few months and on the weekend of R1 has erupted.

Some of the personal attacks are a bit crappy. The forum’s a better place having George helping keep it semi-sane, no wonder the campaigner drinks.

Really enjoy reading all of the opinions, sometimes even the ones I think are dumb as **** 🤯.

We’re stuck with the Cho for at least a few rounds. Let’s get behind him and the boys and hope we have more to celebrate. JLT has given us a bit of hope.

Bassat and Lethlean are insinuating that crap performance on field won’t be tolerated this year so we either perform better and everyone is happy (or happier) or things suck again and change happens from the top and we enter a new era with new leadership.

Am confused also RE the wraps that Clarke was getting then to not be playing, but we recruited a whole bunch of mature ‘AFL ready’ bodies last year giving us more depth - not too many were complaining about that at the time. More depth and a bigger selection for the club is a better position to be in. Clarke and Coffield will be good players for us for a long time.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
The fact that Brisbane look red hot all of a sudden gives me fear that yet another side went the youth route and it worked while we were pumping games into Armitage, Weller etc just to try save Richos hide

I thought they had Hodge. You do need some sort of experience out on the ground. Armo played bugger all anyway and most young guys that deserved games got them.

Indie Rock

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
I dont get it.
Anyway - watching Worpel, why didnt we get him? how many half backs/forwards donwe want. He was a pure strong mid.

FMD he was pick 45, every single club passed on Worpel probably more than once, CBFd checking.

Possibly because his surname makes him sound like a Harry Potter character, who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️?

This is just what happens when you are Hawthorn. You trade out all of your high draft picks for a guy with serious question marks due to a busted up knee. You fix the guys knee then in the draft you come in at 45 and end up with a player that looks like one of the better ones from the draft. Not that I am jealous. Brown and Gold pricks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

FMD he was pick 45, every single club passed on Worpel probably more than once, CBFd checking.

Possibly because his surname makes him sound like a Harry Potter character, who knows 🤷🏼‍♂️?

This is just what happens when you are Hawthorn. You trade out all of your high draft picks for a guy with serious question marks due to a busted up knee. You fix the guys knee then in the draft you come in at 45 and end up with a player that looks like one of the better ones from the draft. Not that I am jealous. Brown and Gold pricks.

I was on here every second I could saying him and Stephenson were guns, I couldn't believe he was only rated in the 20s in phantom drafts, IDK what the * is wrong with the recruiters, they try to over cook the simple. If a guy can play and he's a bit of a dick who cares get him. Some decided Jack Higgins was not going to be very good because he left school to concentrate on footy even though stats wise he was right up the pointy end.

Jan 10, 2011
AFL Club
St Kilda
Other Teams
Ormond AFC
I was on here every second I could saying him and Stephenson were guns, I couldn't believe he was only rated in the 20s in phantom drafts, IDK what the **** is wrong with the recruiters, they try to over cook the simple. If a guy can play and he's a bit of a dick who cares get him. Some decided Jack Higgins was not going to be very good because he left school to concentrate on footy even though stats wise he was right up the pointy end.
You are a freak. How have you gone every single year and just out interest how many games did you see them play

I watched them in the city metro game and I think it was country v WA. Stephenson was no obscure player, I just thought he did everything, won his own ball in midfield and could kick goals from anywhere, I remember you liked him too. I also said Clayton Oliver would be the next Dangerfield before he was drafted. Some players just stand out. Worpol I saw playing Vic country and he starred, played all stars, starred, looked up all his stats -starred. Captained the Falcons etc. I went on a few phantoms even and asked guys like Knightmare why Worpol wasn't higher rated despite his output. I remember he said something like that good inside mids were pretty common so around 20 was his mark. If they are common whey can't we find one?

Every year there are talented kid that get over looked in the high rounds that seem to not get rated for no good reason. I don't think that's earth shattering. How much study do you have to do to have an opinion on a forum?

Indie Rock

Club Legend
Apr 2, 2018
AFL Club
St Kilda
No more 'member emails' where we hear from Cho directly?
Now need to get the app and sign up / sign in?

This will put people off and reduce the number of watchers I reckon.
More difficult than just clicking a link and getting the video.

Is this an initiative to try and divert more traffic through the app?

Or is this part of a wider conspiracy that aligns with triggering bro's theory that Richo is being phased out?

Is triggering bro is 'The Cho Whisperer'?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back