• Robert Harvey

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Mark Thompson

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seemed that she had been talking to a few Saints people who know exactly what the problems are and what options are available to rebuild both club and team.
I couldn't help but wonder who's she been talking to at the club to get that type of info to enable her to voice her opinions.

The reigning premiers flogged us a few weeks ago with more players under 50 games experience on the ground than us… so not only are we nowhere near the top sides, we are going backwards too by
The stat I saw had the Dogs with a younger side than us that night.

Disturbing!

I'd say anyone within the club who wants him gone would happily leak.
2v92pdt.jpg

2. I don't think that "comprehensive" necessarily means that the head coach will be sacked.

That wasn’t really my point. I didn’t say that anywhere.

But at the very least they need to include the head coach in the review as well. Especially after the year we’ve had.
If they find he just needs support, then so be it. But to just say that the head coach is not included in the review is not acceptable.

Last edited:
Sure, even I can see merit in that. In fact, isn't that the point of consecutive years badges for members?
yeah but i dont thing the consecutive badges really get you much ... i mean you do get invites to certain events as a long term member , i know i got invited to a game telecast at Moorabbin due to my years of membership .. but really its more centered around Melbourne members ...
actually George with your membership background do years of membership ever get counted or recorded ? i know at the end of the year us supporter groups do get our official membership numbers but it would be interesting to see how many of our members are 10+ year members and how many are 30+ ect..

I couldn't help but wonder who's she been talking to at the club to get that type of info to enable her to voice her opinions.
from what i was told a couple of years back Caro gets her St Kilda sources from a former board member/ Executive who still has some contact with the club but not in an official role ... most of the time the info given though is actually fed out from the club as the place is like a vault for infomation now days ... back in the previous times it was so bad the leaks in our club people were barely waiting for the meeting to end before they were telling people what was being said

I am going to cancel it too. I am going to tell them that I don't approve of them offering SkyNews a platform for their racist ultra right wing political views but really its just because of the footy.

Not to derail but HD Platinum (the lot) package will be 150 bucks come oct
We just got it for $89 for the year
Went nuts at them saying 20 year customer etc never been offered anything
They came back with 104 bucks (and stay on iq2)
Laughed and sent them a sceenshot of the new customer package they advertize for 99 a month on Iq3
They came back at 89
Lol

They came back at 89
Lol
Great to see you "wore them down" PC...

Generally I found that if some org knows that you know there's a better package.....they'll give you the better one.

Happy days!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That wasn’t really my point. I didn’t say that anywhere.

But at the very least they need to include the head coach in the review as well. Especially after the year we’ve had.
If they find he just needs support, then so be it. But to just say that the head coach is not included in the review is not acceptable.

Not quite, depends how the review started.

Now consider; board has always said that they support Richo for this season, and since, next season. All comment otherwise has been speculative nonsense by individuals projecting their wishes.

The board, and Simon, newly in, decide "we need to comprehensively review the football department", do you trust these people to make football decisions, or do you trust them to keep the club as a club and run the business? I personally trust them to the latter more than the former.

So again, with board backing, you say "I don't fully understand how to review this comprehensively" that then auto includes Sexton, and auto includes Richo, at a stretch you include Kingsley as he's been at the club a decade in the coaching stakes. You then have board + department head and current head coach to say "Y u sht at footy?"

You then review the rest with club + football knowledge. It's still comprehensive because it's the overview of the review that matters not the dominoes inside said review.

Now this may not be the case, but it's not as if the review board was actually made public knowledge, people just assumed "football review? Fire Richo out of a canon!" and again project what they want to occur without knowing the overview of what is actually occurring.

Of course, when you then review and things seem AOK, you increase the scope of the review, because something stinks and if it's not in the dregs you can shake loose, then it must be elsewhere, and on it cycles until the board wake up one day, put their pants on their head and walk outside to laughs and giggles before joe public goes "you must be the idiots running the asylum" and you wake up and find that you've wasted the last 20 years of your life.

Because that should have happened about 20 years ago to find out we were a proper basket case running on illicit drugs and stims to seem competent.

We don't have a shitstorm thread, this seems to be the closest fit.

8 mins of Caro's intel.

https://www.3aw.com.au/caroline-wilson-expects-things-to-erupt-at-st-kilda/

Rabble.

AFL not happy with Finnis' work at reducing our debt, not enough has been done. Now $12 million. (Gerard does make a good point that if the AFL are making it known that they believe we're worse off than Carlton list wise, then what is it exactly that Finnis has to sell and work with to reduce the debt?)
Simon Lethlean a possible Finnis replacement.
Watts/Bassett/Summers president tussle.
Pressure for board members to resign.
Speculation that Graham Allan will leave North and come across after the season.

8 mins of Caro's intel.

Rabble.

AFL not happy with Finnis' work at reducing our debt, not enough has been done. Now $12 million.
Speculation that Graham Allan will leave North and come across after the season.
Here it comes....

8 mins of Caro's intel.

Rabble.

AFL not happy with Finnis' work at reducing our debt, not enough has been done. Now $12 million. (Gerard does make a good point that if the AFL are making it known that they believe we're worse off than Carlton list wise, then what is it exactly that Finnis has to sell and work with to reduce the debt?)
We are not a destination club are we ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back