• Robert Harvey

Votes: 12 10.1%
  • Mark Thompson

Votes: 14 11.8%

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For those of you who follow the NBA you’ll be familiar with the term #wojbomb. I now present you a #jaxbomb:

133874_7913f87a89fb994f1b8009f2f8bdc460.jpg

Seriously though, it must mean Summers is absolutely gone, and Finnis probably too.

Although I'd prefer to keep Matt.

For those of you who follow the NBA you’ll be familiar with the term #wojbomb. I now present you a #jaxbomb:
There were two meetings held at club over last few days from what I gather. One on Sunday morning and one yesterday morning.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...lan-richardson.1193888/page-312#post-57271350
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...lan-richardson.1193888/page-322#post-57327688

Saint Shags was at the club on a tour and witnessed some of it himself.

MG alluded to another meeting held the week prior with an AFL representative present.

Some here were talking about Richo not being involved in the review. I had replied stating that he has been included despite what Lethers has publicly stated.

I hadn't heard he wouldn't continue next year, this is new to me right now, but I trust Jaxon's mail and from the whispers since the Bulldogs game it's all starting to add up...

Is this the famous "performance" criteria that see him getting the sack at the end of 2018 if he doesn't achieve a certain level of results.

I only have one question about that - why would Richardson sign onto a contract extension at the end of 2017 that gave him no better security than the contract he was already on?

There were two meetings held at club over last few days from what I gather. One on Sunday morning and one yesterday morning.

https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...lan-richardson.1193888/page-312#post-57271350
https://www.bigfooty.com/forum/thre...lan-richardson.1193888/page-322#post-57327688

Saint Shags was at the club on a tour and witnessed some of it himself.

MG alluded to another meeting held the week prior with an AFL representative present.

Some here were talking about Richo not being involved in the review. I had replied stating that he has been included despite what Lethers has publicly stated.

I hadn't heard he wouldn't continue next year, this is new to me right now, but I trust Jaxon's mail and from the whispers since the Bulldogs game it's all starting to add up...

inboxing you.

Is this the famous "performance" criteria that see him getting the sack at the end of 2018 if he doesn't achieve a certain level of results.

I only have one question about that - why would Richardson sign onto a contract extension at the end of 2017 that gave him no better security than the contract he was already on?
Why does he keep picking Weller ? It’s all a mystery

If 2020 is contingent on hitting certain KPI's in 2019, but he gets sacked before 2019, then I would think that he is legally entitled to be paid out for 2020 as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Great idea.

Unless you are hard up for a quid so you cancel your membership......

Putting that aside. I will keep paying my membership because I am a supporter. Our ladder position is irrelevant. Stick fat. Memberships are still the greatest source of revenue for clubs.

Remember, players are enticed by clubs with a big membership base. Big crowds and the opportunity for big sponsorship deals.

Renew your memberships so that the club has the resources to fix the current problems!!

Unless you are hard up for a quid so you cancel your membership......

Putting that aside. I will keep paying my membership because I am a supporter. Our ladder position is irrelevant. Stick fat. Memberships are still the greatest source of revenue for clubs.

Remember, players are enticed by clubs with a big membership base. Big crowds and the opportunity for big sponsorship deals.

Renew your memberships so that the club has the resources to fix the current problems!!
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back