Jaymin

Brownlow Medallist
Nov 8, 2002
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Leeds United FC
Fairly new reality TV show with the first US season now on Netflix.

There have been a couple of seasons in the UK and I reckon there will be an Australian season soon.

It is basically Big Brother crossed with Catfish.

interesting concept and although it won’t be for everyone, it’s got me hooked. Anyone else watching?

interesting concept. Though it would get really lonely in the apartment by themselves.

Here’s how I’d fix the show to make it a little more realistic.
Thinking about it. Changes I would make to the show to make it more realistic.
1. The visits once evicted should be scraped, so too the video. Because ogres could be in on the catfish, and you don’t want to ruin the experiment for others by leaking info. Reveals can be done in a reunion show at the end of the show.
2. Give everyone phones/ipods, for them to message others. And upload the circle app to the device. Can also have the app on the tv. This way, emotion and personality can come through text, rather that it being proper English. Also gives them the ability to screenshot messages.
3. instead of deleting chats once finished leave them up in the background to review later. Also being able to go from message to message and message people simultaneously.

Really hope Shubs, Sammie or Joey win this. Or even another OG.

I would do this if it came to Australia. I’m really good at social media stalking.

interesting concept. Though it would get really lonely in the apartment by themselves.

Here’s how I’d fix the show to make it a little more realistic.

Really hope Shubs, Sammie or Joey win this. Or even another OG.

I would do this if it came to Australia. I’m really good at social media stalking.

Giving them all devices to type on isn’t going to be great TV.

I reckon Seaburn is in a pretty good spot to win.

Giving them all devices to type on isn’t going to be great TV.

I reckon Seaburn is in a pretty good spot to win.
Latest four episodes are up. The preview pic for the last episode reveals the last five.

They could have the text show up on the screen and maybe have the contestant do voiceovers for the messages. Can all be done in post.

I hate the concept of intruders, and the og players need to focus on getting rid of the new players before going for their own.
Out of the OG players, Seaburn doesn't have the connections that say Shubs or Chris has. It's gonna be needs at the end.

I thought the voting would have been more tactical than it was in the end. Ie. in order for you to win you need to try and rank the popular people lower.

I watched one episode but don't think I'll go much further with it.

Not a fan that some people are allowed too catfish, everyone should have to use real photos of themselves.

I watched the two US seasons this week. Enjoyed it a lot. Will go and watch the UK seasons now I think.
I watched one episode but don't think I'll go much further with it.

Not a fan that some people are allowed too catfish, everyone should have to use real photos of themselves.
that's literally part of the premise of the show...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back