The Clippers are pathetic

Sep 21, 2004
AFL Club
GWS
One of the players appears to commit sexual assault against a staff member on the team bench. Can he be trusted around others?

They have never won a thing.

They will never win a thing.

Their center has nuts the size of peanuts. Can't even return a call.

Their 'star' PG has never won a thing, and will never win a thing.

All of their fans. All of them. They are all bandwagoners. If you support the Clippers, you are not a real fan. Go follow another sport.

Their GM has to play his son because no other team will want him.

Bad luck has cursed this franchise. Expect a blown ACL for one of their 'stars'. Tragedy.

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
fc85535_oh_he_mad.jpg

Gus Poyet

Norm Smith Medallist
Jul 1, 2012
AFL Club
Carlton
Other Teams
Brighton & HA, Boston Celtics
D'AJ is now up there with Adam Goodes in terms of popularity.

They should reach out to each other.

randyzany

Premiership Player
Sep 21, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Geelong
Australian clubs in general are organic entities (with a few exceptions) which are (more or less) owned by it's supporter bases funneling the majority of the revenue earnt to help win the much coveted Premiership. Thus they're worthy of emotional investment and commitment whereas soulless American Sport Macca Franchises are no such thing.

Are Australians and other non-yanks suppose to bleed for what is in essence a yank billionaire status symbol and play thing? lulz That's a bit sad and pathetic to be honest but whatever floats your boat. I'm just gonna continue supporting NBA players I actually enjoy watching regardless of the podunk indistinguishable yank cities (cities I have no tangible connection to) they play for.

DeAndre signing in 2018 rather than 2015 allowed us to get Smith Jnr in the lottery and have nice fat expiring to get Porzingis 3 and a half years later.

It all worked out.
Haha yeah. I'll always hope that we only ever signed him to ship him off to some plebby team like the Knicks as payback. Cuban is good at holding a grudge so I wouldn't put it past him.

Back