Opinion The Club and the way they communicate with us

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon they should make it "total years of membership" and ignore gaps. I mean, if you've been a member for 25 out of 30 years you probably had some reason for other 5 years and you've contributed exactly as much as a 25 continuous year member, yet you potentially get treated like a newcomer.
Agree here. I have the 5-9 membership tag on my card despite having only missed membership one year since I was 6yo.

I reckon they should make it "total years of membership" and ignore gaps. I mean, if you've been a member for 25 out of 30 years you probably had some reason for other 5 years and you've contributed exactly as much as a 25 continuous year member, yet you potentially get treated like a newcomer.
Kindof my story, actually. I worked weekends as a student for a few years, I'm sure people with small kids or living out of Vic have similar stories.

BUMP

Just wanted to bump this.... Have been looking at the videos and constant updates on the Cats app/site

I have to say the improvement in the last 12 months has been IMMENSE

Is a credit to the club for taking on board feedback and raising the bar.

Well done to Official Cats and all involved

(this thread was sent to the club at one point from memory, so i think we can all take credit for the improvements as well :D )

BUMP

Just wanted to bump this.... Have been looking at the videos and constant updates on the Cats app/site

I have to say the improvement in the last 12 months has been IMMENSE

Is a credit to the club for taking on board feedback and raising the bar.

Well done to Official Cats and all involved

(this thread was sent to the club at one point from memory, so i think we can all take credit for the improvements as well :D )

Really proud to hear this feedback guys. The club has invested in our content area and we hope you see continual improvement and access through it.

Worth a bump... particularly considering the posts most recent in here :D

I see old mate 'that flog' Broughton is leaving... maybe the bigfooty interaction will now increase and I will no longer be blamed for ruining it!

Edit: Leaving the cats

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Y
Just got 6 texts in 80min regarding raffle tickets. Anyone else cop a barrage?
Yep same here and ditto my partner. I have emailed the club but sadly being in QLD with no daylight saving there was no one there after 4. Also, the Opt Out function they offer does not work. And you can't call the number, of course. Expecting to wake up to 400 SMSs to delete tomorrow. Sorry if others have said the same as me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back