Official Club Stuff The Club Needs You!

Remove this Banner Ad

Mar 12, 2008
Rehab
AFL Club
Essendon
It's been an interesting year for Essendon, and Essendon supporters. We have been through a lot but have remained loyal. Many of us give back to the club by buying a membership, attending club functions, supporting the Bomber shop, and even donating to The Flight Plan.

The club needs us again, but this time it's FREE! The club has entered the Virgin Australia Film Festival competition and needs our assistance. It will gauge who has the most pasionate fans, and I'm sure that we don't want to let any of the other clubs (or franchises) feel like they're better than us, we all know that this isn't the case.

How can you help? EASY! Like this on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/virginaustralia/posts/10151579513711990 and like AND comment on this;

The competition ends on Grand Final day so we don't have too much time. Those with twitter, do what you can. Those with Facebook, show that you're still supporting the club. For those without social media, get your anti social butts to YouTube to view, like and comment.

Over to you guys :thumbsu:

St Kilda's was hilarious. I could watch it over and over!

Melbourne's though is well... sad yet inspirational!

Let's dig deep for this, club needs a break! Shares are great on facebook but it's the youtube views that are killing us, gotta catch Freo... get viewing!

St Kilda's is great. Melbourne's is nice also, it reminded me a bit of a segment on The Hangar. Essendon's is amateurish, a little embarrassing....but of course I still voted for it. ;)

So our one is the most "liked" one on Facebook right now. If it stays like this, do we win? Or is it the one with the most views and likes on Youtube?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back