The Club Room?

Remove this Banner Ad

It's a s**t name let's be honest.

I feel that this sub-board should have its own touch and perhaps, we can forever pay homage to Fred.

Fred's Room, Fred's Clubhouse etc. - hopefully something along those lines.

Yay or nay?

It's a s**t name let's be honest.

I feel that this sub-board should have its own touch and perhaps, we can forever pay homage to Fred.

Fred's Room, Fred's Clubhouse etc. - hopefully something along those lines.

Yay or nay?
Freds Shed

Ha, Fred's Shed would be ironic considering how much he hated the idea of it. Probably not the most touching tribute but I'm sure a name change isn't too bad an idea.

I concur with TFW. This board and this type of discussion generally was not something that Fred supported or particularly enjoyed.

He was honoured when the Alf Andrews Medal was renamed the Fred Medal and I think that was an appropriate tribute.

I’m not a huge follower of this board at all, but I agree that ‘The Club Room’ is tacky and I’m sure the creative minds of the Sweet FA could come up with something better.

I concur with TFW. This board and this type of discussion generally was not something that Fred supported or particularly enjoyed.

He was honoured when the Alf Andrews Medal was renamed the Fred Medal and I think that was an appropriate tribute.

I’m not a huge follower of this board at all, but I agree that ‘The Club Room’ is tacky and I’m sure the creative minds of the Sweet FA could come up with something better.
Yet another look at me post from Okey with no substance...

Just the way I love him.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wait is Sterge back?

Richmond haven't lost a prelim lately I guess.

No, he is in stasis

Unfortunately he found out that Sex in the City 3 has been cancelled, and he is refusing to play until filming resumes

Remove this Banner Ad

Back