Social The clubroom + general chat thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Didn't end up going. He didn't want to pay properly for my time, two days away, 16 hours in a car, strange hotel. In a city the suburbs are over run by sudenese gangs. The cbd is to dangerous, crazies with cars Hooning through packed Malls, guys with gas cannisters trying to blow the place up, and wielding jungle grade machetes. Then there's the coppers who watch the godfather saga religiously.

Thought staying home and running the gauntlet with serial Killers, a better option

It was 37 here yesterday, glorious weather.

The CBD is not dangerous. Even King st is fine. Its dodgy Swanston you kinda want to avoid- is very scummy. Best area is east of Collins.

Congrats on the big milestone! You seem to single-handedly keep the discussions flowing in the GD thread, and manage to bring out the best of us in the AFS/Guide to getting the person of your desire thread. Kudos to you Shell!

Congrats on the big milestone! You seem to single-handedly keep the discussions flowing in the GD thread, and manage to bring out the best of us in the AFS/Guide to getting the person of your desire thread. Kudos to you Shell!

Aw thank you.
Load of tish, but thank you. :)

More posts about Darwin pls too thanks.

Dearest Shell

I hope this message finds you well

On the matter of your one hundred thousandth post, I offer you my warm and sincere congratulations. It is a remarkable achievement, one I hope that is rewarded handsomely

Please accept Josh Jenkins as my form of congratulations

Yours Appreciatively,
Smoooothy

And she's up to 100,320 already. :oops:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

:think:
Depends on who you are talking to.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back