Preview The Coaches.

Remove this Banner Ad

2012 Coaching Group

Head Coach:........................................Ratten ............................GONE
Assistant Coach:.................................Alan Richardson..............GONE
Back-Line Coach:................................Gavin Brown
Forward Coach:..................................John Barker
Ruck Coach:........................................Matthew Capuano
Mids Coach:........................ ................Mark Riley.......................GONE
Stoppages Coach:............ ...................Paul Williams..................GONE
Development Manager:.......................Darren Harris..................GONE

The Carlton Coaching Panel for 2013:

Mick Malthouse - Senior Coach
Rob Wiley - Director of Development and Coaching
John Barker - Assistant Coach (Forward)
Gavin Brown - Assistant Coach (Back)
Brad Green - Midfield Development Coach
Matt Capuano - Development and Ruck Coach
Luke Webster - Development and VFL Coach

At this point in time, this thread may be better served in the Rumour File than on here.

So many rumours, so few facts. The only thing we know for fact is that Ratts is gone.

Will be very interesting, to say the least, to see what transpires over the coming weeks.

Mick seems a certainty, as does Wiley. But who knows?

Great idea Harks, as changes and appointments made to the coaching panel it can all go here.
I'm pleased there's a shake up, and moving forward will be very interesting
What do we know of Wiley?

Yeah, talk of coaches ended up in every thread including "The Injuries" thread. :D

If we hear of any possibilities throw them in here and I'll just update as we go, until we finally settle on the panel.
Imagine there will be plenty of talk and considerations in the next few weeks.

HARKER good idea but would be handy to differentiate between rumoured and confirmed. ..

O.K. Rumour: Ratten has been sacked. How's that? :)

I've got possibilities in there and who knows any better.
Which are you actually referring to Clayman?

EDIT: If the reference is to the assistants. the official announcement hasn't been triggered yet, but I have been advised that they're gone. No rumour.

Any idea when the appointments will start?

Surely this farce with the mm announcement will end in the next couple of days...

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Any idea when the appointments will start?

Surely this farce with the mm announcement will end in the next couple of days...

Signals are pointing to Malthouse been announced this Tuesday.
Think it may become a bit silly should it drag too much longer.

Assistants? Your guess...............

I was hoping he would only be draped in the 2013 premiership medallions we have preordered
Same wholesaler as the Bombers' 99 medallions?

The ones that Harker has mentioned as being gone are gone. Good thread Harks :thumbsu:

No probs. .. Just figured some were waiting announcement. .. So wanted to know which ones had been confirmed as I only knew of Ratts and Harris. .. Tis an even better idea as I'm seeing news that I'd missed. ..

Great idea Harks, as changes and appointments made to the coaching panel it can all go here.

I'm pleased there's a shake up, and moving forward will be very interesting

What do we know of Wiley?
Played in Richmond's last premiership, along with Malthouse, so probably belongs in a museum at Punt Rd rather than coaching football. Richmond supporters need somewhere to go to see what a Tigers' premiership player actually looks like.

Signals are pointing to Malthouse been announced this Tuesday.
Think it may become a bit silly should it drag too much longer.

Assistants? Your guess...............
Harker,
Maltouse a guarantee....
Already working with some of the clubs personel...

Remove this Banner Ad

Back