The coalition will never win the federal government again.

Remove this Banner Ad

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
The liberal and national coalition will need to split up in order for the right side of politics to win power again.

As we move towards a greener future, any policies trying to hold back the shift will ensure they stay in Opposition.

No amount of Murdoch bullshit will work.

The LNP is dead …. The teals are here to stay ..and the Liberals will need to move left and contest safe national seats if they want to form government again.
…. And that won’t happen for atleast the next 2 elections.

Albo how long? Shitloads….

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Dunno mate, I think Dutton will move the Libs towards the Nats

Don't underestimate the Media, they will really fire up now

Fine then … and they’ll destroy themselves and more “Teals” will emerge …
It’s beautiful …

Nats getting a swing towards them in most of their seats means its going to be ugly 😁.

Aug 17, 2006
AFL Club
Geelong
The crossbench now far outnumbers the Nats and they're overwhelmingly in favour of climate action, something the Nationals will never support, as they're all retaining their seats. In essence, it's not the Nationals who are underperformed, it's the Libs.

It leaves the Libs in no-man's land: do they stick with the Nats who have probably maxxed out their representation in the house and remain beholden to their climate policies? Or do they cut them loose, pursue a more progressive social agenda and hope (very optimistically, I think) that they'll be able to turn the blue ribbon, now teal, seats back anytime soon?

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
The liberal and national coalition will need to split up in order for the right side of politics to win power again.

As we move towards a greener future, any policies trying to hold back the shift will ensure they stay in Opposition.

The LNP is dead …. The teals are here to stay ..and the Liberals will need to move left and contest safe national seats if they want to form government again.

Yeah interest rates are rising 1.5 percentage points in the next 12 months. There will be a bloodbath in debt. And most likely a recession.

its not labors fault but labor will be held responsible

any opposition may get in under such a landscape.

Last edited:

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
Yeah interest rates are rising 1.5 percentage points in the next 12 months. There will be a bloodbath in debt. And most likely a recession.

its not labors fault but labor will be held responible.

any opposition may get in under such a landscape.

Debt and deficit crisis ? I’ve heard that before ….

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
I didnt say deficit.

and im not talking about government debt.

im talking about external debt and housing debt. Both these debts become a problem when interest rates are rising sharply.

…. Yeah labors fault …. You have a poor opinion of Australians intelligence … to be fair I did to before last night. 😂👍

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Cyg1992

Team Captain
May 8, 2017
AFL Club
Sydney
Dunno mate, I think Dutton will move the Libs towards the Nats

Don't underestimate the Media, they will really fire up now
This is what concerns me as well.

A lot of money in the media, and they won't be happy their yes men have been sidelined.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
We're have less of that right wing neuroticism than the US electorate.

His culture warrior/dictator schtick will not roll here.
Ofcourse it will. It already has. most moderates are against the lefts culture war. Labor recognized this and have greatly dialed it back.

where the us right base is different is in their evangelical christen values and freedom obsession (Love of guns and stronger anti vaxer stance).

nut

Brownlow Medallist
Mar 16, 2002
AFL Club
Richmond
Other Teams
Richmond
No they in parliament cos they are turnball libs, not conservative rural libs.

why the hell do you think they are wearing teal? Has that gone completely over your head?

Have you seen the swing to pro climate change candidates? Has that gone completely over your head?
How can the liberals move towards the Teals with a coalition with the nationals….

NSW Liberals are going to destroy the coalition.

Sep 15, 2007
Where i need to be
AFL Club
Geelong
Have you seen the swing to pro climate change candidates? Has that gone completely over your head?
How can the liberals move towards the Teals with a coalition with the nationals….

NSW Liberals are going to destroy the coalition.
Yeah liberals for climate change and better treatment of women. I.e. turnball libs.

Teal is blue mixed with green. Liberals for climate. Staggering you guys missed this.

Aug 14, 2011
Trafalgar
AFL Club
West Coast
Other Teams
Mclaren Mercedes F1

To the victors goes the spoils.

Jan 18, 2015
AFL Club
Hawthorn
We're have less of that right wing neuroticism than the US electorate.

His culture warrior/dictator schtick will not roll here.
Compulsory voting is the biggest protection against the hard right, together with an Aust Electoral Commission. Trump and his cronies would have no hope if the US had these two pillars. That said I'm still nervous about Dutton and Joyce. Their big threat may well be attempts to corrupt the Aust electoral process if they somehow won office (as Trump also did).

Remove this Banner Ad

Back