Norm Smith Medallist
- May 20, 2019
- AFL Club
- Port Adelaide
- Other Teams
- PAFC Maggies SANFL
Dutton - looking backwards, always backwards.
Kinda hard not to. People love to say the past is a different country but the obverse of that - which everyone tends to forget - is that, viewed from the past, so is the present.
Cook couldn't have been much better, but the indigenous people were right to kill him. He was very good at finding and charting their settlements.
Joseph Conrad goes Australis would have been full of potential.Cook couldn't have been much better, but the indigenous people were right to kill him. He was very good at finding and charting their settlements.
Just because somebody meant well and was relatively good doesn't mean the world might not be better had they died earlier. (No idea if it would, but with the following genocide/diseases it's clear that the death of white explorers and settlers was in the indigenous peoples' interests across the pacific. Also could have been worse if the Belgians had turned up next)
Hope in addition to burying Scummo and Hawke, they expose Paine who is renowned in the party for being too gutless to talk openly (as shown by her non existent presence in Defence and DFAT) but is one of the biggest behind thr scenes manipulator.Can't wait for 4 corners tonight !
Lord potatohead doesn't feature because it was a piece focused on NSW liberals and the potato is from QLD. And given that the QLD LNP still perform well there probably is not going to be the same level of backstabbing/ saltiness about losing factional stoushesIt was ******* tragic and shows just how corrupt and out of touch every single one of them is. At least the moderates (what is barely left) had some small shred of sense to keep out of this dumpster fire.
- Connie going on is no surprise as she already poured the petrol, lit the match and fanned the flames in her departing speech. She had nothing else to lose.
- Ley tried to play everything down but was firmly planted into camp Morrison/Hawke and is forever damaged goods.
- Camenzuli is an absolute nutcase, I'm sure he thought this would somehow play out in his favour, but all it showed was despite all his dodgy deals he was outpointed by a slimier shitbag.
- The entire Perrottet family are in a world of trouble. We got a small showcase of what we're in store for when ICAC calls their names. Ruddick's reaction to the text spoke volumes.
- Credit where its due, the Lord Potatohead didn't feature at all and still sits atop what is left of the shitheap.
Looking forward to a decade in the wilderness and some more bitter infighting along the journey.