The Cold

Remove this Banner Ad

I'm in flannelette and ugg for the first time this season and I'm doing a Sunday roast latter. I love winter
Im in shorts and tshirt and took out some thighs mid week to thaw, to do a Sunday roast/Spanish chicken,thinking the cooler weather from early in the week would still be about.
32.3 C ...ooops

Should still be good Ill pretend Im still in Seville in a heat wave

Im in shorts and tshirt and took out some thighs mid week to thaw, to do a Sunday roast/Spanish chicken,thinking the cooler weather from early in the week would still be about.
32.3 C ...ooops

Should still be good Ill pretend Im still in Seville in a heat wave
There was a good recipe in last weekend Oz mag for a Thai style spatch utensil chicken which I cut out and will try.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

There was a good recipe in last weekend Oz mag for a Thai style spatch utensil chicken which I cut out and will try.
I got my inspiration from this
I think your one is the top right hand corner ...same page

might be next weeks or the week after

We just had a massive storm come through
Thick black cloud the ocean turned from light blue to ink black in minutes
and it felt like someone left the fridge door open
Temps dropped by nearly 10C
Its beautiful

We just had a massive storm come through
Thick black cloud the ocean turned from light blue to ink black in minutes
and it felt like someone left the fridge door open
Temps dropped by nearly 10C
Its beautiful

electrical??

Love a good ES. Saw a great one at Surfer's Paradise Billy ray

electrical??

Love a good ES. Saw a great one at Surfer's Paradise Billy ray
yep
iu

Surfers. Godā€™s own country

God doesn't live there

People can only be in one place at a time, but God isn't like us. God doesn't have a body. Time and space can't stop Him. He is everywhere!

God can answer the prayer from a girl in China while comforting you when you're sad. He listens to our praise in church, but He also watches how we act on the playground. God is with us wherever we go, so we can be sure that He is always watching and caring for us.

God's home is in heaven, but He also lives inside kids and adults who love Him. Find out how He can live inside you!

God doesn't live there

People can only be in one place at a time, but God isn't like us. God doesn't have a body. Time and space can't stop Him. He is everywhere!

God can answer the prayer from a girl in China while comforting you when you're sad. He listens to our praise in church, but He also watches how we act on the playground. God is with us wherever we go, so we can be sure that He is always watching and caring for us.

God's home is in heaven, but He also lives inside kids and adults who love Him. Find out how He can live inside you!
Live inside me? He can buy me dinner first.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back