Roast the colin young (roast) thread

Remove this Banner Ad

For those who can’t be bothered listening….

Any key points?
A lot of typical manager talk, one line particularly stood out to me: "As a manager the goal is never to fleece anyone, you want to have a good relationship with everyone you come across"

Seems he didn't get the memo. also tells a story about how he could see Priddis winning the Brownlow in 2014 and when he first brought it up to Priddis he basically said "Get ****ed Col"

Im curious which eagles players have Colin Young as an agent. I also am curious why some of those players havent left with the eagles disastrous 2 seasons.

McGovern, Darling, Ryan, Allen. Plus a bunch of delist material players Williams, Clark, Trew, Bazzo, West, Baker.

Past WC players lengthy but includes Sheppard, Priddis, Fletcher, Kerr, Stenglein and a bunch of crabs. The only WC players I can see that moved clubs were Q.Lynch and Spangher.

Past Freo players include Longmuir, Dodd, Hayden, Duffield, Yarran, Kepler (who is spelt Kelper on the nimrod's website), Morabito, Griffin, Sandilands. Plus ones who left us in T.Longmuir, Warnock, Palmer, Medhurst, Peake, Broughton, Deluca.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back