Play Nice The Collingwood v Richmond thread

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If Richmond can break 1.3 million fans during the home and away season then come back to me. Until then you have no data to prove that Richmond are bigger then Collingwood. The army is coming and Richmond fans are shitting themselves lol

If Richmond can break 1.3 million fans during the home and away season then come back to me. Until then you have no data to prove that Richmond are bigger then Collingwood. The army is coming and Richmond fans are shitting themselves lol

Wahahaha wahahaha. Give us a some better time slots, another block buster and some perfect weather and we’ll get there :cool:

Wahahaha wahahaha. Give us a some better time slots, another block buster and some perfect weather and we’ll get there :cool:

Give Collingwood more Saturday day games and Saturday night games and we will be well in front of Richmond. Nearly all our games have been on Sunday at 3:20 the worst time slot. But we are still averaging 52,000 for home games. Richmond having much better time slots and only averaging 2,000 More

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In 4 weeks from now you want be
Yes we will, you’ve got one game that will draw a huge crowd that would help close the gap, except it’s against us so it won’t close the gap at all.

These flat earthers, and moon landing deniers have been a laugh.
They must be Alex Jones conspiracy theorists
I cannot wait to read back on this thread over the coming years
I am sure Frank/gopies will all be operating under new and different pseudonyms and around and around we will go again.

It is so much fun watching them squirm on my thread

Keep it coming guys, it just proves how invested you are, and how hard it is to let go

Delicous

Yes we will, you’ve got one game that will draw a huge crowd that would help close the gap, except it’s against us so it won’t close the gap at all.
And what 'huge' games do you have? Essendon will be out of the running when you play them, so good luck getting 70k to that game, Cats could also be out of it by the time you play them.

You have GWS and GC away, you also have the Saints at the dome.

Tic Toc.

After this weekend all our games are Saturday games, and all but 2 are at the G, one game at the SCG that will draw 45k+ and one against the Dogs at the dome.

Tic Toc!

E
And what 'huge' games do you have? Essendon will be out of the running when you play them, so good luck getting 70k to that game, Cats could also be out of it by the time you play them.

You have GWS and GC away, you also have the Saints at the dome.

Tic Toc.

After this weekend all our games are Saturday games, and all but 2 are at the G, one game at the SCG that will draw 45k+ and one against the Dogs at the dome.

Tic Toc!

Exactly right Frank. Richmond only have 1 big game left against Collingwood. The Essendon and Geelong games will draw 60,000 that is it. What will Richmond say if Collingwood again finish first in attendances?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back