Politics The coming war with China - John Pilger

Remove this Banner Ad

Russia isn't currently encircling the U.S with war-heads m8.
I'm not saying they are.

What I'm concerned about annexation of nearby countries because historically that has been what happens before aggressive expansionism. I'd be worried about China and America if they started picking apart their neighbours but they currently are not doing so but Russia did.

Forget the rhetoric, just look at any map for the facts about who is intimidating who.
They are both doing it to eachother and waiting to see who blinks it might just be like what is going on in the SCS with China and be a big game of chickens but it might turn into something else.

Australia is not going to war with China. Trump has put an end to that.
All alliances and trade deals with the US are on the table and will be discarded at any time.
Australia's future is with China and the western Asian/Pacific nations.
Australia is actually under attack at this very moment - by very, very nice Chinese diplomats and military types who very much want Australia's friendship.

Close thread, the trumpians were right about the negotiating power of the Great Cheezel

Confounded by less than a month of.the chinese ignoring us requests for.xi to talk to trump, trump showed why he is the man

He blinked

Trump now recognizes one china

His great tactic to extract trade compromises from the chinese, gone for a phone call

Im expecting the usa to recognize chinese sovereignty of the scs now in return for.soho not booting ivankas fashion line out of their stores

Pilger is still THE MAN.

An ignorance of history means you can't analyse/rationalise the current geopolitical situation in which we find ourselves. From that the question is why is it like it is? Clearly Trump has no idea. His attention seeking behaviour is just making things worse.

The only reason one would ignore the consequences of MAD is insanity. No one can win, so why continually push to the brink? Its not a game.

An ignorance of history means you can't analyze/rationalize the current geopolitical situation in which we find ourselves. From that the question is why is it like it is? Clearly Trump has no idea. His attention seeking behavior is just making things worse.

The only reason one would ignore the consequences of MAD is insanity. No one can win, so why continually push to the brink? Its not a game.

Trump is just a pawn of the Western military industrial complex....Or what I like to call the Neo-Con, NAZI Zionists on steroids. Power at any & all costs....These people are insane, because that's what a power complex leads to.

The contemporary U.S MS media is currently prefaced upon promulgating an utter ignorance of history....All it knows is censorship & propaganda....It has become 'The Ministry of Truth' in the service of the Neo-Cons.

If people knew the history of the Bush family cartel, there is no way that family is ever getting into Washington....Nor the Clinton's nor Trump for that matter....That's what the C.I.A & the F.B.I are there for....To cover that s**t up......Quid pro quo.

The encircling of the entire globe with U.S military bases, puts the NAZI war-machine to shame.....20 Trillion dollars in debt, & leading half of your own country into economic destitution because of it, in order to pull this s**t off....This is what hyper-global-Capitalism inevitably leads to. Global Schizophrenia.

This IS what MADNESS looks like alright.

This Chinese guy is clever.

"There is no way in China that a group of billionaires could rise above the Politburo, the way billionaires in the US have taken over public policy. So we are a market economy, but we are not capitalists because capital has no enshrined rights and capitalists can never be more inportant than the government"

Pretty great summary of the respective economic systems

With over 100 billionaire parliamentary delegates, its hard to take this seriously.

Pilger is one of my most loathed Australians. Always manages to tackle worthy topics in execrable fashion. Just hate the way he goes about it, utter campaigner of the highest order.

Good historical piece here, exposing MacArthur's role in an attempt to escalate & expand the Korean War in the 1950's into China.

Rinse & repeat some 65 years later.

This is all about the U.S's debt to China peeps & *-all else.....Pure power-complexed, imperialist insanity.....Just as the destruction of the Middle East, is all about the protection of the $US petro-dollar.

Interesting comment by Indian officials yesterday was, the only thing they fear more than a war with China is a civil war as the islamic population exceeds the hindu population

The hindu population of India is 80%.

The muslim population of India is 14%.

In what way was this interesting to you?

The hindu population of India is 80%.

The muslim population of India is 14%.

In what way was this interesting to you?

I find it interesting to hear other nations and governments perceived issues.

In their own words, Modi is seen as moderate, peace loving and tolerant. Yet in an event I was not aware of; where Hindu's were killing Muslims in Hyderabad, Modi apparently ordered officials and the police not to interfere. He gave that order as according to the story, the Hindu's were retaliating to something the Muslims did and it was the only response the Muslims would understand. The conversation then went on to their concerns Islam will be the dominant religion in India in the future (they gave a projected date) and the civil unrest likely.

For me the fear of a civil war is interesting. It might not be good but interesting nevertheless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Remove this Banner Ad

Back