Politics The comparison between Hitler and Donald Trump (It's not about genocide)

Remove this Banner Ad

Of the 61,900,651 people that voted for Trump,How many are nazis and white nationalists?
Also cite your proof of this

I posted this when he was elected. 61 million idiots. Lol.

Also I am not sure the Jews inflicted multiple deaths on the German civilian population at any stage leading up to WW2? Comparing Trumps reaction to Islam is not really the same.

A lot of Americans have a real fear and have lived within in repercussions (see below list) of these attacks. I am not sure anyone in Australia can say the same or understand the impact. These attacks completely changed the US political landscape.

Greif over loss of life and increased fear. (Thousands lost loved ones).
The Patriots Act was enabled (increased law enforcement powers and tightening of immigration).
Media saturation of the terrorists acts (1/2 the population of the US consequently reported increased stress level and fear)
Citizens of 78 Countries lost their lives in the attacks which had a massive global impact.
Pockets of Islam blamed the US for bringing it about due to their own dubious international practices.(not helping!)
War on terror commenced with massive spending and deployment of troops.
Increased security relating to travel and security costing billions. e.g Air Marshalls placed on all flights.
Palestinians filmed celebrating in the streets.
Mexico increased security causing massive traffic jams at the border.
etc etc etc

Hitler's treatment of the Jews has been subject to a number of theories including anti-Semitic views (been around forever), jealousy, theory of superior race, child hood experiences, Jews conspiring against Germany and propaganda benefits.

The comparison is way over the top like a lot of the inflammatory rhetoric surrounding Trump.

Also I am not sure the Jews inflicted multiple deaths on the German civilian population at any stage leading up to WW2? Comparing Trumps reaction to Islam is not really the same.

A lot of Americans have a real fear and have lived within in repercussions (see below list) of these attacks. I am not sure anyone in Australia can say the same or understand the impact. These attacks completely changed the US political landscape.

If we're counting, the Americans have killed a lot more of them than they have. A lot more.

The actions of their military and political establishment is seen as barbaric, and rightly so.

September 11 2001 was a classic case of the bully getting the bloodied nose, and like all bullies they blindly lashed out, and blamed everyone but themselves.
IMG_7822.JPG

This is Tom. Tom was bullied at school.

Now Tom spends his time helping Muslim men fight reformation.

Tom is great fella and without Tom Australia would be a lesser place.

September 11 2001 was a classic case of the bully getting the bloodied nose, and like all bullies they blindly lashed out, and blamed everyone but themselves.
I sincerely doubt you would make that claim to anyone who died that day

My cousin almost died that day. Thankfully he didn't. And him and his wife were able to give birth to a beautiful baby boy

I sincerely doubt you would make that claim to anyone who died that day

My cousin almost died that day. Thankfully he didn't. And him and his wife were able to give birth to a beautiful baby boy
They deserved to die, because Gough loves Salafis.

They deserved to die, because Gough loves Salafis.
The users on this board don't appear to have actual political leanings

It's point scoring for most. "I'm left wing until you disagree with me then I become homophobic"
"I'm right wing until you disagree with me then I'll abuse you"

Cool.

I wish the 000,000s Iraqis killed could have had the same fate.
Good deflection. Standard from you though.

Would you convey his sentiment to people impacted by 9/11 who had nothing to do with American foreign policy?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I made that claim on the day, and stand by it sixteen years later.
so you would tell my family that?

Considering you have no idea of my cousins political leanings that's strange? Is compassion only applicable when you decide it, otherwise * that persons life?

Yes, it's one of your pathetic little aphorisms.
Obviously making light of the death of thousands of innocents is fine, as long as you can rationalise it with th countries foreign policy

Much like the other admins here. Gough posts more to get responses than to actually put forth a reasonable viewpoint

Good deflection. Standard from you though.

Would you convey his sentiment to people impacted by 9/11 who had nothing to do with American foreign policy?

Govt policy shouldnt be guided by blind emotion, well intentioned or not

When vengence is determining policy, as the saying goes "when embarking in a journey of revenge, dig two graves"

Govt policy shouldnt be guided by blind emotion, well intentioned or not

When vengence is determining policy, as the saying goes "when embarking in a journey of revenge, dig two graves"
Where have I said it should?

I was asking Gough if he would tell those impacted his sentiments that they were to blame (being Americans they are to blame for their countries actions)

I was asking Gough if he would tell those impacted his sentiments that they were to blame (being Americans they are to blame for their countries actions)

He didnt say that either though.

He said the us ia a bully and when hurt a bully lashs out

He said nothing about the dead being to blame, you projected that

I don't think they were to blame, they were innocent victims sadly, but the actions of their government both Republican, and Democrat over the years prior to it left them with a pretty big target on their foreheads. But rather than look inwardly, and ask why someone might want to do this to their country, with god on their side, and American exceptionalism in their heart, they lashed out everywhere, and are a big part of the reason that IS exists to this day.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back