Politics The comparison between Hitler and Donald Trump (It's not about genocide)

Remove this Banner Ad

there is no comparison between hitler and trump

hitler killed millions
trump tweets millions

disrespectful that the lives of millions of jews that were killed in ww2 are comparable in that way
Hitler took 12 years for his genocide. Trump has had 6 weeks. Learn about history. Dictators don't just suddenly come to power and start killing people straight away. They work up to it.

To be fair the mainstream media is full of s**t.

An uncle of mine recently left one of Murdoch's papers. He was a business journalist reporting all corporate matters. He told me that quite often he would have a negitive or positive article to be posted on companies only for it to be passed up the line and told 'no, we don't want them looked in a favourable/unfavourable manner'. So no suprise, they only pushed the agendas that they wanted reported. Free media at its best
Which is still not as bad as fake news. And in any case, let's not slag all media as having the same morals as the Murdoch press.

If the left keep complaining about nothing, if Trump does something bad, no one is going to listen. Have you ever heard about the boy who cried wolf?
Trump has already done plenty bad. Constantly lie to persuade the public to his views, collaborate with a foreign country that has been found to rig an election, trying to turn the public against the free media, refuse to remove his massive conflict of interest associated with his business interests. All of these things should be impeachable. Clinton after all was nearly impeached for simply lying about cheating on his wife.

Oh and it's not just the left that are complaining. It's those that are above labelling themselves left or right that are complaining the most. The left are mostly just complaining about identity issues and immigration.

To be fair the left compared Romney to Hitler and Mcain before him. They lose institutional power and suddenly there's Nazis everywhere and they are the brave freedom fighters. You'd have to be thick as a whale omelette to not see what they're up to.

Constantly lie to persuade the public to his views,
He made election promises
Everytime he follows through on one the msm scream "end of the world"fascist nazi"

collaborate with a foreign country that has been found to rig an election,
Your proof of this
CNN doesn't count

Clinton after all was nearly impeached for simply lying about cheating on his wife.
Clinton got caught lying while in office

The left are mostly just complaining about identity issues and immigration.
How the left can complain about the tactic used by them for the last three US presidential elections?

Trump has already done plenty bad. Constantly lie to persuade the public to his views, collaborate with a foreign country that has been found to rig an election, trying to turn the public against the free media, refuse to remove his massive conflict of interest associated with his business interests. All of these things should be impeachable. Clinton after all was nearly impeached for simply lying about cheating on his wife.

Oh and it's not just the left that are complaining. It's those that are above labelling themselves left or right that are complaining the most. The left are mostly just complaining about identity issues and immigration.
No matter what you think, Russia did not rig the election. You are deluded if you believe that.

He made election promises
Everytime he follows through on one the msm scream "end of the world"fascist nazi"

Your proof of this
CNN doesn't count

Clinton got caught lying while in office

How the left can complain about the tactic used by them for the last three US presidential elections?
your response to he constantly lies is he made election promises???? What the hell has election promises got to do with his constant lying?

So all US intelligence agencies including the republican supporting FBI publically declare this to be so and you still think it's deluded to believe so? How deluded are you?
How did they rig it, muppet? They don't have control of any electronic voting machines. They didn't force to vote or not to vote. Maybe they were behind the wikileaks, that is a maybe, but that was a long way from proven. It was probably as close as the evidence about WMD. :thumbsu:

Hitler took 12 years for his genocide. Trump has had 6 weeks. Learn about history. Dictators don't just suddenly come to power and start killing people straight away. They work up to it.

Real estate developers who have run businesses for their entire working lives don't suddenly turn into murderous dictators at age 70.

How did they rig it, muppet? They don't have control of any electronic voting machines. They didn't force to vote or not to vote. Maybe they were behind the wikileaks, that is a maybe, but that was a long way from proven. It was probably as close as the evidence about WMD. :thumbsu:
Dude if you influence the result then it's rigged. You don't have to have complete control over the result to rig it. And you have to have been on holidays if you don't think the email server scandal had significant impact on the results.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well luckily Trump will get the arse in 8 years (or possibly sooner).

Are people actually serious when they compare Trump to Hitler? I expect it from emotional arts students but I didn't think I'd see actual arguments for it on here.

SjQclIQ.jpg

Dude if you influence the result then it's rigged. You don't have to have complete control over the result to rig it. And you have to have been on holidays if you don't think the email server scandal had significant impact on the results.

Using that logic you are rigging the election simply by campaigning or advertising. Absolute nonsense.

Using that logic you are rigging the election simply by campaigning or advertising. Absolute nonsense.
If you are being dishonest with your campaigning and using convincing propaganda then yes it is rigging an election as voters decisions will be based on misinformation and therefore their vote is compromised. That is the definition of a rigged election.

Well luckily Trump will get the arse in 8 years (or possibly sooner).

Are people actually serious when they compare Trump to Hitler? I expect it from emotional arts students but I didn't think I'd see actual arguments for it on here.

SjQclIQ.jpg
Actually it's highly emotional and unrational people who can't accept comparisons to Hitler because they are unable to compare on only some facets that may be similar because their emotions wash over them resulting in them to compare on all features.

If you are being dishonest with your campaigning and using convincing propaganda then yes it is rigging an election as voters decisions will be based on misinformation and therefore their vote is compromised. That is the definition of a rigged election.
You've just described every political campaign in history

Yes to varying degree. But it's the degree that matters. In some cases the amount of misinformation reaches a level that is just to extreme to accept the election as legitimate.
So you'd call all elections rigged then, based on the above?

"Being honest with your campaign"? You could accuse literally every politician in history of "rigging the election" by that standard. How were the emails released by wikileaks considered "misinformation"? They were legit.

Did you not read the sentence where I said it is the degree that matters?
why can't you answer a simple question about your reasoning? If it's rigged it's rigged, all you're now turning it to is how much it was rigged. Which wasn't my question

I'm not asking what matters, I'm asking if by your own definition do you consider every election rigged

This just screams of fans complaining about the umps. It's never bias when you're getting more frees, hey?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back