Politics The comparison between Hitler and Donald Trump (It's not about genocide)

Remove this Banner Ad

So I did some research, and to my horror, I discovered that Trump IS, in fact, the next Hitler.

I will post the results of my research gradually, starting with this:

c_scale_fl_progressive_q_80_w_800.jpg

trump_golf.jpg

Scary stuff, isn't it? More to come ...

Last edited:
It's kinda pathetic to paint a comparison between Trump and Hitler and then claim that it has nothing to do with genocide. It's patently obvious that the first thing people think of when they consider Hitler is the extermination of Jews. It'd be like comparing someone to Genghis Khan and them claiming, 'oh no, I actually compared the two as Khan was tolerant toward a lot of religions'.

If you want people to take your faux outrage and concern trolling seriously, don't compare someone to Hitler but then insist that it has nothing to do with genocide.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For those that keep saying that Trump and Hitler have nothing in common:

He's relying on fake news to make his point. if you can't see that, then that means everything you believe and are, is fake. Reality.

How about we talk about the politics and the media that lead Winston Churchill to power? Churchill was the prime minister when my dad was a train guard to death camps in Kenya in the fifties. The people of the thousands of years old dominant religions took an oath to resist British rule. It was religon working, 99 percent of the country's resources were going to the 3 percent whites and British economy while the blacks all but starved. As independence movements come, this was the most righteous. Males above 12 were slaughtered, women and children trained to camps to get them to break the religious oath. Hundreds of thousands never seen again. nobody quite knows how many because the queen (shes still in power) ordered a mass destruction of records, just like Treblinka. This was under Churchill in the fifties. Hitler had a few things to say about Churchil, among them were references to behavior exactly like what would happen over a decade later in Kenya , long after Hitler died.

Seriously, that article was one of the biggest loads of s**t i have ever read. surely it doesn't take living under the roof with a father with ptsd from his time as a forced Churchill war criminal to see it?

I know it is a bit of a snort i.e. laugh but I actually find it offensive that someone can be compared with Hitler.

there is no one who can be compared and yet will never be allowed to do what he did.

growing up slowly people... some things aren't funny.

No comparison. Trump/GOP will sell the working class to the elite. Hitler in contrast tried to stop the German people becoming second tier civilians in their own nation.

Nice title update. Looking forward to the Hitler argument becoming refined as genocide and other aspects become more and more unlikely.
It was never part of the argument. I added that because some people were fixated on the idea of genocide.

The comparison was between their respective rises to the big chair.

But institutionalised harassment and discrimination? That's already happening. People on valid working visas being harassed. Companies and universities not willing to send those people out of the country in case they aren't allowed back in. People have no certainty in their dealings.

It is a complete mess.

It was never part of the argument. I added that because some people were fixated on the idea of genocide.

It is part of the argument for many people, and I'm not just talking about the discussion in this thread. They're all going to have egg on their faces when Trump doesn't end up killing millions of Jews.

It is part of the argument for many people, and I'm not just talking about the discussion in this thread. They're all going to have egg on their faces when Trump doesn't end up killing millions of Jews.
I am sure they are.

Now that we agree on that, what are your thoughts on the article?

I am sure they are.

Now that we agree on that, what are your thoughts on the article?

It probably highlights why some people have jumped the gun on Trump being the new Fuhrer, pointing out overlaps and similarities can look very convincing on the surface, without holding up to further scrutiny. These kind of simple facts can get kicked around on social media as well, then conflated with half-truths and exaggerations, etc etc. The truth is not as catchy.

It probably highlights why some people have jumped the gun on Trump being the new Fuhrer, pointing out overlaps and similarities can look very convincing on the surface, without holding up to further scrutiny. These kind of simple facts can get kicked around on social media as well, then conflated with half-truths and exaggerations, etc etc. The truth is not as catchy.
Which particular thoughts did you disagree with and why?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back