Politics The comparison between Hitler and Donald Trump (It's not about genocide)

Remove this Banner Ad

Really? Then why does donaldtrumpisliterallyhitler.com exist? At first I thought it was a clear pisstake but because it has a Tumblr header I don't know what to believe anymore.
Lol! Come on. You do know.

Hasn't every single politician been called Hitler at some point?

The difference is Trump has a large percentage of followers who identify as actual nazis and actual white nationalists.
Of the 61,900,651 people that voted for Trump,How many are nazis and white nationalists?
Also cite your proof of this

He has attacked a department store (Nordstrom) on twitter for dropping his daughters clothing line.

Their shares finished nearly 4% up overnight.

Spicer had to try and actually defend this s**t in a press conference.

Unethical to say the least.

One way to build share prices - attack your own countries' companies to promote them using your massive unpopularity.

#winningbigly

There is no evidence they are.

The only religion that has any effect in law making is christianity in its various forms, and they will have that influence for a long time. Gay marriage, abortion, safe schools. They have their mitts in everything.

Or the douches who are campaigning for sharia law to be brought into Australia

Knuts seem to be evasive by saying "oh no, it is respect the law of the land" while they try to align it to the crap that is peddled in their holy book.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/a/31440296/law-of-the-land-is-sharia-law-operating-in-our-suburbs/#page1

https://au.answers.yahoo.com/questi...VVDMDA4XzEEc2VjA3Nj?qid=20131030012706AACZKnU

I don't think we're talking about the same thing. Genuine discourse doesn't rely on which side is right or wrong, and I have seen the left abandon it for a while now.

No I didn't.

Nah your bar is impossibly high there, you can call out the Left for their violence and intolerance long before they stage a coup. Not that the likes of Sarah Silverman haven't openly called for one, btw :oops:

Thought it was Madonna who wanted to bomb the white house; must have missed Silverman's plan.

Thought it was Madonna who wanted to bomb the white house; must have missed Silverman's plan.
3CC42CF500000578-0-image-a-104_1486055419804.jpg

Hasn't every single politician been called Hitler at some point?

just about every conservative one of late. Its just the usual bien pensant stupidity, this time in frothed mouth overdrive.

"evidence is compelling". COMPELLING!! BOTH TEA TOTAL => PROVEN!!!

Richmond supporters thinking they will win the flag have got a better grip on reality.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

just about every conservative one of late. Its just the usual bien pensant stupidity, this time in frothed mouth overdrive.

"evidence is compelling". COMPELLING!! BOTH TEA TOTAL => PROVEN!!!

Richmond supporters thinking they will win the flag have got a better grip on reality.

All the insiders know full well this election was rigged from within.

Yes but the rigging failed
Clinton lost with everything on her side
Except for 38,651,118 nazis according to one poster here

I'm talking about the Cross-check system used to Jim Crow all the swing seats in the GOPS favor, by Chris Kobach, State Secretary from Kansas City.

Proof?
No TYT

What is TYT?

Who benefits from violence at the protests? Certainly not the anti trump side - violence makes their argument look deranged and unhinged. Whereas Trump gets to point at the unhinged behaviour of his opponents, or the need to bring in more authoritarian laws to maintain "safety".

What is TYT?

Who benefits from violence at the protests? Certainly not the anti trump side - violence makes their argument look deranged and unhinged. Whereas Trump gets to point at the unhinged behaviour of his opponents, or the need to bring in more authoritarian laws to maintain "safety".
TYT = The Young Turks
Cenk floated the theory that the UC Berkeley rioters could have been 4chan guys
Like you he has nothing to back that up

Remove this Banner Ad

Back