List Mgmt. The Contract Status Thread (as of March 2024)

Remove this Banner Ad

Does anyone else think we need to get another KPF on the list soon or do I just have my panties in a bunch?
Tmac and Brown may only have a couple more years left in them and if Weid doesn't come on, then we have no one else lined up.
We're either going to have to snag a ready made tall or get a youngster that will take time to mature.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

AFL site said he’s our ‘priority’ re-signing. Mind you there’s no real best 22 players on that list.

He might be our priority but we wouldn't be his I wouldn't think. Can get better opportunities elsewhere.

He might be our priority but we wouldn't be his I wouldn't think. Can get better opportunities elsewhere.
True. He’s at just about the worst club if he wants a crack in defence, and up forward we’ve obviously moved on from him with McDonald getting 2 more years.

Family connection aside, Collingwood makes the most sense

Just a shame he hasn’t put it together here. All between the ears.

True. He’s at just about the worst club if he wants a crack in defence, and up forward we’ve obviously moved on from him with McDonald getting 2 more years.

Family connection aside, Collingwood makes the most sense

Just a shame he hasn’t put it together here. All between the ears.

id like to see us target another young developing KPF for sure though to replace Weid, Jake Riccardi perhaps if we can persuade him to forgo the money thrown at him by other clubs.

Hope we keep Weid, otherwise KPF depth becomes an issue
Name one club with 'good' kpf depth?
Tigers had Lunch Riewoldt and CCJ and they losing him.
No club carries elite KPF depth. If you're a decent kpf you aren't hanging around anyone's reserves.
We are looking at trade or free agency and we won't need one for a few years

Name one club with 'good' kpf depth?
Tigers had Lunch Riewoldt and CCJ and they losing him.
No club carries elite KPF depth. If you're a decent kpf you aren't hanging around anyone's reserves.
We are looking at trade or free agency and we won't need one for a few years
I think it'd be worth drafting a young KPF. Brown and TMc have a couple of years left but after that we'll need someone coming through. Dogga/Max swapping through helps but would be nice to have a genuine forward developing.

I think it'd be worth drafting a young KPF. Brown and TMc have a couple of years left but after that we'll need someone coming through. Dogga/Max swapping through helps but would be nice to have a genuine forward developing.

We will draft whoever's best, drafting a key forward with pick 72 just to appease big footy isn't great strategy

We will draft whoever's best, drafting a key forward with pick 72 just to appease big footy isn't great strategy
No s**t, but JT et al would be aware we're pretty thin in that department so will likely have their eye out for someone (although if we're making a big play for Cerra it mightn't be possible to get a decent KPP).

If we lose Weid, I'd look at Tim O'Brien as a like for like DFA

No sh*t, but JT et al would be aware we're pretty thin in that department so will likely have their eye out for someone (although if we're making a big play for Cerra it mightn't be possible to get a decent KPP).
We aren't thin. Clubs don't have KPP depth. We have Brown and McDonald for another 3 years. At any point during that we can chase a Free agent or Trade or package picks to get into the first round. I like how ya speaking for JT though 😂

If we lose Weid, I'd look at Tim O'Brien as a like for like DFA

Not a bad call as a DFA. He always played like super man against us!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Remove this Banner Ad

Back