The Cookers - 2/8 exposing the 28!

Remove this Banner Ad

In one of Tom tanuki videos he had a bit about some woman holding up a cardboard sign with some names on it. A few ex prime minister's on it.

This is the one, at around 13:50

looks like they just decided to run with a bunch of random famous names.

Essentially yes.

It's all just so cringe and these people must be an absolute embarrassment to their kids.

I'd be having some stern talks with my mum if she was out carrying on like that 😅

In one of Tom tanuki videos he had a bit about some woman holding up a cardboard sign with some names on it. A few ex prime minister's on it.

This is the one, at around 13:50

Can remember an older lady going on about ex-pms a good 15 years ago being on the news.

Reckon she was from Adelaide

Goin on about orgies and s**t.

Since pizza gate and the Trump presidential run we've seen that particular accusation weaponised, seeing as there's nothing worse to be accused of, certain sections of politics have jumped on that to smear their opponents. You hate to minimise this sort of accusation but these guys are almost certainly full of s**t.
Pizza gate and Trump as PM (ie QAnon) are both just covers for the very thing they claim to be uncovering.

How many photos are there online of Trump feeling up underage girls? Plenty and yet somehow QAnon was working for him to uncover elite kiddie fiddling?

I'm sure is some relationship between those particular conspiracy theories and another thread on the SRP board...

They're into the attacking the LGBT+ community now because that's the current right wing content machine in the US

At least now I know why I didn't see them at the Drag Expo on the weekend

Remove this Banner Ad

Back