Competitions The Cooties Cup! Lion Goalkicking Cup

Who's going to snag a sausage this week?

• Luke Hodge

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ryan Lester

• Daniel Rich

• Alex Witherden

• Darcy Gardiner

• Noah Answerth

• Lachie Neale

• Stef Martin

• Rhys Mathieson

• Jarryd Lyons

• Dan Mcstay

• Oscar mcinerny

• Jacob Allison

• Mitch Robinson

• Harris Andrews

• Allen Christensen

• Total voters

Remove this Banner Ad

Well this week had a bit of extra carnage but mainly due to votes not getting placed. Only 3 players were actually eliminated due to their choice not getting a goal. Below is the list of those still in it and their votes so far. Feel free to vote now, but if your player isn't playing and the name is changed in the poll make sure you adjust your tip pre game

1554871266393.png

Sausages

HIGH PRIEST IN THE TEMPLE OF GG/SNSD
Feb 27, 2007
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
Other Teams
Luton Town
******* PORT.

Even when we win, they make me lose something....humanity, decency and now my spot in the goal-kicking comp.

Utter trash club.

Well that shitshow certainly knocked out a few people with Cameron and Rayner vanishing into the now visible black hole last week. Below are this weeks participants

1555542435147.png

Given the short turn around this week, if anyone doesn't get their vote in in time i'll automatically assign them the next highest season goalkicker that they haven't selected. Just cause i'm a stand up guy.

so Cooties dlanod Jivlain marooned MSB ROYS pegalion trikster ZoBlitz get your votes in peoples

and then there were three. Its quite amazing how after 3 weeks it felt like this comp would go on forever, and now 2 weeks later we're down to 3 competitors left. Don't worry all those who have bowed out, it seems that despite earlier predictions you won't have to wait for round 20 to get another crack. Below are those still left in. So Cooties dlanod and trikster get your votes in.

1556279536486.png

Against the Suns seems the week to use a left field pick, but with only three it seems the time to use my last safe-ish pick... Decisions...

I think all three of you should use a left field pick ... you know to make it interesting (and nothing to do with any desire on my part to have all three of you knocked out so they can reboot next week and I can maybe not miss the deadline this time ... but, of course, I'm only thinking of the good of the team!)

Hodgey to be resting at full forward and doing an interview at the time... that's as left field as I can go.

Hmm maybe McCarthy instead

Well the other two of us went the safe McCluggage option - didn't end safely. :(

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well after seeming like it would never end after 3 weeks to flaming out quicker than a One Nation political career after a trip to the USA we have a winner of the first "we need a better name" goalkicking cup for 2019.

Congratulations to Cooties !!

Below is a picture from the trophy presentation earlier this week. Your prize for winning (in addition to this amazing trophy) is to name the next round so send it through Cooties
c08_johnson_a_11_72937552.jpg

The Next instalment of this prestigious competition begins next week so get your thinking caps on and prepare yourself for when the new thread is kicked off post team selection. You too could be the next cooties! (or BigCat2 and go out on your own first week)

Well the other two of us went the safe McCluggage option - didn't end safely. :(
I absolutely Steven Bradburyed my way over the line there. McCarthy was a ghost for 3.5 quarters and McCluggage had 3 or 4 chances and handed over a free goal to Robbo right in front.

Below is a picture from the trophy presentation earlier this week. Your prize for winning (in addition to this amazing trophy) is to name the next round so send it through @Cooties
I didn't read the fine print on the terms and conditions for this comp... alright I'll think of something

BigCat2

Norm Smith Medallist
Sep 10, 2006
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
The Next instalment of this prestigious competition begins next week so get your thinking caps on and prepare yourself for when the new thread is kicked off post team selection. You too could be the next cooties! (or BigCat2 and go out on your own first week)

I'm ready to go again. My pick this week will be Chris Fagan to kick a goal.

Given timing issues I've just cleared the poll so get your votes in now for round 2 of this year's cup.

We'll just use this thread for it as I've run out of time to create a new one

Get your votes in now people

Well the first round of this edition of the cup goes much the way as the first with only two players being eliminated (ZoBlitz and trikster because we're all about honest forthright feedback here on bigfooty). Lets hope we don't end up in a heap come 4 weeks time like the last comp. For those still in you can vote now but be aware if your player gets dropped you then get whichever player i insert in place of them unless you change later in the week.

1557359431798.png

Back