Rumour The Copeland Leak

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Soup

Leek soupe with potato and virgin olive drizzle

image.jpeg

Saintly Viewed

30k Posts 10k Posts Collingwood - Tyler Brown Player Sponsor 2020 Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood Board Goal Kicking Tip Comp Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Shiny Penny
Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Main Course

Leeks with Steak and asparagus with jus

image.jpeg

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Dessert

Leek Jus Surprise Belgian Style with Leek flavoured ice and cream crumb

image.jpeg

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
All that goes to show is that stats aren't everything.
He was genuinely awful this year!!
If you said bottom 10, i'd have agreed.
As an esteemed poster that you are, you weren't dozing off during the games, there were quite a few twilight games at the end of a hard week, understandable

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Taking the piss with this one
After that one, but yes, I was mainly yes,may ill it was leek dessert Belgian style or something I found

Sep 17, 2007
Melbourne
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Man. U, Chicago Bulls, Ολυμπιακός
Interesting Ed.
Let's take a punt and say 5 X 2 and 4 X 3 which = 22
Let's give him max 3 X 1 plus 22 means 25.
If we were extra generous and say gave him 5 X 3 and 4 X 2 = 26
I'd say his best is say the 26 that is a winning total, almost!
Except these days the winners float around 30
And that fellow Dangerfield looks to me to threaten Danes record 34 votes

But I like your thinking.
Ive got him being our highest vote getter at about 16 to max 20 so I'd tip 18 then

Don't get me wrong, I said Danger most likely has it in the bag, I was purely referring to Treloar as a smokey. I'm not suggesting he'll ACTUALLY win, just that in the smokey market, he should be the front runner. Not really much to take votes off him at Collingwood, we won JUUUUUUST enough games to get him a decent number of votes assuming he polls in all of them and we lost enough close games to probably snag him a few cheapie Judd like votes.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
Don't get me wrong, I said Danger most likely has it in the bag, I was purely referring to Treloar as a smokey. I'm not suggesting he'll ACTUALLY win, just that in the smokey market, he should be the front runner. Not really much to take votes off him at Collingwood, we won JUUUUUUST enough games to get him a decent number of votes assuming he polls in all of them and we lost enough close games to probably snag him a few cheapie Judd like votes.
Ed, I knew you meant that, and agree Treloar is the smokey todo well

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing
As an esteemed poster that you are, you weren't dozing off during the games, there were quite a few twilight games at the end of a hard week, understandable

I'm going to assume you're not being sarcastic SV as it makes me feel good. :) :p
Look, maybe i'm a little unfair on Jacky boy... As unfortunate as it is, he has become my whipping boy and i'm not sure what he can do to remove himself from that title. If he finishes top 10 in the Copeland, i'll write him a personal apology ok?

Sasuke

Team Captain
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leds United
I dont think Pendles should win. Whilst hr was good id say it was an average year for him. Would love to see Grundy win. Guy was a beast this year especially in the 2nd half.

CFC2010

Cancelled
10k Posts Collingwood Magpies - Brayden Sier 2019 Player Sponsor Collingwood - Jaidyn Stephenson Player Sponsor 2018 Collingwood - Matthew Scharenberg Player Sponsor 2017 Collingwood Magpies - James Aish Player Sponsor 2016
Aug 22, 2014
AFL Club
Collingwood
I'm going to assume you're not being sarcastic SV as it makes me feel good. :) :p
Look, maybe i'm a little unfair on Jacky boy... As unfortunate as it is, he has become my whipping boy and i'm not sure what he can do to remove himself from that title. If he finishes top 10 in the Copeland, i'll write him a personal apology ok?

Start writing because he will definitely finish top ten IMO.

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
wicksy absolutely only having a bit of a joke and fun with you. I respect your posts, oh love the avatar too.
I love also giving it to twilight games on Sunday, it's a bit of pain taking my young nephew and niece etc as they have school next day, get home late and cold nights etc.

wicksy

Cancelled
Feb 23, 2007
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Clippers, Daniel Ricciardo Racing
wicksy absolutely only having a bit of a joke and fun with you. I respect your posts, oh love the avatar too.
I love also giving it to twilight games on Sunday, it's a bit of pain taking my young nephew and niece etc as they have school next day, get home late and cold nights etc.

hahaha mang... you lay off the meth now pls k thnx

Brad Goodman

His name isn't important
Oct 7, 2002
AFL Club
Collingwood
I dont think Pendles should win. Whilst hr was good id say it was an average year for him. Would love to see Grundy win. Guy was a beast this year especially in the 2nd half.

Players are judged on their contribution, not their contribution compared to past performance. Pendles still had a great year, just not as great as most of his other ones.

Sasuke

Team Captain
Sep 19, 2004
AFL Club
Collingwood
Other Teams
Leds United
Players are judged on their contribution, not their contribution compared to past performance. Pendles still had a great year, just not as great as most of his other ones.
Yup and i think Grundy's contribution was better than Pendles this year. Pendles rsrely has a shocker but often had decent if not amazing games this year

Saintly Viewed

Aug 10, 2015
AFL Club
Collingwood
The Copeland platings does weigh more to games played as votes get accumulated for reasonable games so each ok games adds to the tally

Yup and i think Grundy's contribution was better than Pendles this year. Pendles rsrely has a shocker but often had decent if not amazing games this year

I honestly believe Brodie is a strong chance to win it. Averaged 18.43 possessions which would have to be the league highest for a ruckman and internally would be recognised as the second best ruckman in the league in 2016.

Back