List Mgmt. The Core-Who stays and who goes;re-signings and departures

Remove this Banner Ad

Theres a 7th state now or is it a 3rd Territory?

There should be - founding fathers always thought there be heaps more states - but that's a completely different forum, let alone thread.

It also depends on what map, and when, as to whether the Riverina goes into Victoria - the Riverine Grazier is published in New South Wales (Hay), the Riverine Herald is published in Victoria (ECHUCA since 1863)

To say that Echuca being part of the Riverina is laughable, is in itself laughable.

captainMyCaptain , Andre the Giant
Guys ..you have delisted Golds and Schulz..... just too much talent up your way or are they just not up to it..worth a look?

Golds never looked up to it even thru at u17 footy level you would of thought he would of been as much of a gun as the likes of Treloar and Shiel but not to be. As for Schhulz his body never let him have a clear run at it.

Golds never looked up to it even thru at u17 footy level you would of thought he would of been as much of a gun as the likes of Treloar and Shiel but not to be. As for Schhulz his body never let him have a clear run at it.

Thanks for that. Just looking at highlights he might lack a touch of brilliance but has reasonable speed.. and with so much talent I could se how he would struggle in your program

I like that we have created more cap room by moving on players that are on their 2nd or 3rd contract. We can bring in the academy talent, but also re-sign most of the guys who are ooc at the end of next year.

Last edited:
Basically gubby is a damn genius
I like that we have created more cap room by moving on players that are on their 2nd or 3rd contract. We can bring in the academy talent, but also re-sign most of the guys who are ooc at the end of next year.
Was just thinking this.Im assuming the cap space that we have created will help us resign players.Then again we dont know what we ended up paying for all the resignings in 2015.Could it have been more than we thought and thats why we basically had to get rid of a few?..

From here the best case scenario is we resign who we want too in 2016 and then if Mccarthy leaves we have 4 or 5 first round draft picks.Would think we would draft 3 top kids and use a couple of picks to trade for a few top end players in the 24-28yo range.If we had the cash this would make sense with our age gap between Ward and Davis and the the 30 year olds( Heater, Griffen and Mummy). Just hoping this is the case

Looks like Whitfield will re-sign sooner rather than later going by his statement.

"I love the city, love the club, will be here for a long time".

Also may have reduced his potential contract sum???

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like Whitfield will re-sign sooner rather than later going by his statement.

Maybe im naive but surely they just pay him what hes valued at....Great to hear him say that though.......Would love to hear him say 'im really getting stuck into the upperbody weights as well'..:)

Sounds eerily similar to statements made by a certain Mr treloar.

Also sounds eerily similar to a couple of others who then went out and re-signed on the dotted line.

He's back and training early. I mean, it's one-three year players back on Monday - Lachie is now a fourth year player - they're not due back til later in the month. Obviously hates the club;)

True. But all we can do is take comments at face value.
Just because AT decided to lie to our faces doesnt mean others will as well.

For my money it looks now like Adam was 100% telling the truth, the club then lining up it's elite youth rated him the most replaceable and the offer when it did come fell reasonably short of expectation. I don't blame him or the club for the outcome.

For my money it looks now like Adam was 100% telling the truth, the club then lining up it's elite youth rated him the most replaceable and the offer when it did come fell reasonably short of expectation. I don't blame him or the club for the outcome.
Wasnt the offer the same Shiel?
Thats what has been going around here.

Truth? Yet he and his manager have recently said he always wanted to go back. Bit different to what was being said earlier.
He is gone, have moved on but i will have a smile on my face when colliwobbles fall even further (hopefully).

I gues the difference is that Whitfield is saying he not only loves the club but also loves the city of Sydney and would appear to of become home in his eyes, so while i'll accept Treloar cared about the club I don't think it was ever home rather it was just the town he happened to be working in.

I gues the difference is that Whitfield is saying he not only loves the club but also loves the city of Sydney and would appear to of become home in his eyes, so while i'll accept Treloar cared about the club I don't think it was ever home rather it was just the town he happened to be working in.
Agree. Isn't it also interesting how few rumours or credible whispers of Lachie there are that link him to potential moves. Points to someone settled and a management team not very active with southern clubs or the media at this point. If he goes before any FA period, I'd be surprised.

Agree. Isn't it also interesting how few rumours or credible whispers of Lachie there are that link him to potential moves. Points to someone settled and a management team not very active with southern clubs or the media at this point. If he goes before any FA period, I'd be surprised.
Yeah, you only hear positive comments about the club and teammates from Lachie.

Unlike Treloar and his missus who are very Melbourne centric and love the limelight, Lachie appears a quiet lad who enjoys the privacy that Sydney provides.

He said in an interview that he noticed in Melbourne you walk down the street and people give you weird looks but in Sydney you can do whatever you want.

I think it provides him with a perfect work/life balance. He's in for the long haul. Just needs to build up those wings a little and he'll be right!

Remove this Banner Ad

Back