Workshop The Country/Local Footy Jumpers Project -- CONTRIBUTE NOW! footyjumpers.boards.net

Remove this Banner Ad

Anyone interested in doing junior footy leagues, that would be a massive task, id be happy to start with the YJFL

Just wondering what the status of this project is? I tried creating an account in the private forum but it seems to be currently down. Anywhere we can still view these jumpers?

Personally I might have some stuff to add to do with the Ballarat Football League.

Nice. Shame the work that went into this project is lost though. Was looking forward to checking out the history of country footy jumpers.

I would be interested in working on this project from a website point, managing uploads and keeping records.

Design wise I probably can't assist too much, but could definitely help with SA (especially AdFL)

I would be interested in working on this project from a website point, managing uploads and keeping records.

Design wise I probably can't assist too much, but could definitely help with SA (especially AdFL)
The second point is, I think, where this project failed.
We have people willing to research, and once the initial research is done, the upkeep isn't as strenuous.
But it's find those, outside of Mero, that are capable with his Ai template.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Feel like there wasn't a heap of structure to how the project was planned too?

Really should be starting with all leagues, 2020 season and then once you've got that base, then you can really start the backwards trawl

Nato and myself can have the EFL covered and could look to do the Outer East/Yarra Ranges league as well.
What do we need to do for the research phase? Just compile images of the jumpers of every team in every division?
I made the graphics for the jumpers that the EFL uses as a backdrop for media releases.
(and got paid for it)
I have all those jumpers in a zip somewhere.

I'm happy to do a dump of 2020 Adelaide Footy League guernseys into a folder (from photos) for someone to design? Is that helpful in the slightest

I have decent knowledge of Ballarat Football League jumpers dating back to circa-1997.

I suppose the question now is where should we post these since the original board for this project is currently down?

Happy to help with Sydney clubs/league + NSW if theres interest

Oh right. I had tried once before but it seemed to be offline. Might have to try again.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back