Multiplat The Crew 2

Remove this Banner Ad

The first was a pretty decent game. Maybe a 6.5/10

PROS
The settings were great and the drive physics were really good.
CONS
World felt lifeless and empty
Storyline was poor
Got a tad repetitive

Hopefully this one makes the world feel less lifeless. Add pedestrians ext. I like the addition of planes and boats.

Hopefully they make a believable, good storyline too.

sacka

Norm Smith Medallist
Oct 5, 2007
Benders
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Liverpool
The first was a pretty decent game. Maybe a 6.5/10

PROS
The settings were great and the drive physics were really good.
CONS
World felt lifeless and empty
Storyline was poor
Got a tad repetitive

Hopefully this one makes the world feel less lifeless. Add pedestrians ext. I like the addition of planes and boats.

Hopefully they make a believable, good storyline too.
The driving was ass in the first one and the main reason it failed.

Mar 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Magic, Bills, Brewers, Sabres, F1
I actually loved the first one and now way you could say it failed, as it is still very active online. Anyway, I’m looking forward to this. First game was pretty good imo and certainly something to build on

I really like the first one and played online abit. I liked the concept of the factions but it didn’t really work because of the way it fell on the story line. Like the off road the most

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Sep 18, 2009
Brisbane
AFL Club
Brisbane Lions
I really like the first one and played online abit. I liked the concept of the factions but it didn’t really work because of the way it fell on the story line. Like the off road the most

Yeah the off road stuff was surprising good. Most racers cant get that right these days

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Mar 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
This game plays and looks real good, Crew member limit is still looks to be 4 though which is disappointing

Yeah initial thoughts are positive overall. I like the switching between bike boat car plane pretty good in the early stages. I like dirt so far but plane is looking good too

Mar 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
Pretty happy with this one overall. Considering all the different types of modes they have done a good job of making each mode feel slightly different.
From testing all modes I like the stunt plane the most easy to get into and loved the feeling of flying from New York to LA !

Jun 25, 2011
Victoria
AFL Club
Richmond
Pretty happy with this one overall. Considering all the different types of modes they have done a good job of making each mode feel slightly different.
From testing all modes I like the stunt plane the most easy to get into and loved the feeling of flying from New York to LA !

How is the map size compared to the first?

Mar 18, 2008
Melbourne
AFL Club
Essendon
Other Teams
How is the map size compared to the first?

Agreed that the map is bigger. Having the option to fly makes the game space feel larger as if you get bored drive through the Grand Canyon just skip to your plane and fly through for some difference !

Remove this Banner Ad

Back