Media The Crispy Award

Remove this Banner Ad

The entire #lolwonders just got crisped.

Committee has met, and.....

Crispy Nominee Number 5:

tumblr_mji570aB7b1r0ftodo1_500.gif
giphy.gif

ShaunDuggan , Dingster , haydo , Elton Johns Wig , U2tigers , ClarkeM , Sab22 , NickCC , Cactus_ , JT_the_Man , okeydoke7 , D_P_S , TheHairyGamer , SSwans2011 , dogs105 , BallaratBulldog , Beutbrute , KBLT , PerfectFooty , Bucking Beads , TheBeardAmigos , Cleanupsoup , Storm20 , MKMatty , PVF , croweater 41

the entire WONDERS team for services to self obsession and self promotion has been nominated in their entirety. We have heard of drinking the bath water, well the WONDERS didn't do that. For two years in a row, they celebrated #firsttosix despite never actually winning a final, had uncountable media pieces about themselves, and media pieces about their media pieces about themselves. WONDERS don't drink the bathwater, they douche with it first and then drink it.

A worthy nominee, and has to be a close favourite to win against Cadaver and BRAB

Committee has met, and.....

Crispy Nominee Number 5:

tumblr_mji570aB7b1r0ftodo1_500.gif
giphy.gif

ShaunDuggan , Dingster , haydo , Elton Johns Wig , U2tigers , ClarkeM , Sab22 , NickCC , Cactus_ , JT_the_Man , okeydoke7 , D_P_S , TheHairyGamer , SSwans2011 , dogs105 , BallaratBulldog , Beutbrute , KBLT , PerfectFooty , Bucking Beads , TheBeardAmigos , Cleanupsoup , Storm20 , MKMatty , PVF , croweater 41

the entire WONDERS team for services to self obsession and self promotion has been nominated in their entirety. We have heard of drinking the bath water, well the WONDERS didn't do that. For two years in a row, they celebrated #firsttosix despite never actually winning a final, had uncountable media pieces about themselves, and media pieces about their media pieces about themselves. WONDERS don't drink the bathwater, they douche with it first and then drink it.

A worthy nominee, and has to be a close favourite to win against Cadaver and BRAB
I take it you won't be ordering a Wonders Finals Membership package for S27?

I take it you won't be ordering a Wonders Finals Membership package for S27?

is that as good an investment as getting a Grand Final Guarantee membership with Carlton?

A left field nomination has come in, and the committee has accepted it.

Nominee number six:

ZDRjNjIyODRlYyMvRXZFVW5QRGl1TGFxMHRsQjcxT1BFeWkyWV9FPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vNm1oZHhncGYxY3hwZmhsanh6ZXdhbDdjZGJqMjY1dXl0Nml6Y3c4ZG9iaGJrc2J5bWp4OTRwZHNpZXBxZjlpby5naWY.gif

Sterge

The flog was mute for most of S25 thanks to me and the gimp chair, but the flog got loose in S26, and wouldn't shut the * up. Threads about how good he was, threads about how everyone else was shittrucks, and of course his league famous inability to convert it on the qooty field. Was inactive for most of the second half of the season however due to chucking a tantie over a thread ban he copped talking about the Gilmore Girls season finale, the Crispy would truly honour the contribution Sterge has made to the league.

A left field nomination has come in, and the committee has accepted it.

Nominee number six:

ZDRjNjIyODRlYyMvRXZFVW5QRGl1TGFxMHRsQjcxT1BFeWkyWV9FPS9maXQtaW4vNzYweDAvZmlsdGVyczpub191cHNjYWxlKCk6cXVhbGl0eSg4MCk6bm9fdXBzY2FsZSgpOmZvcm1hdChqcGVnKS9odHRwOi8vaW1hZ2VzLm1pYy5jb20vNm1oZHhncGYxY3hwZmhsanh6ZXdhbDdjZGJqMjY1dXl0Nml6Y3c4ZG9iaGJrc2J5bWp4OTRwZHNpZXBxZjlpby5naWY.gif

Sterge

The flog was mute for most of S25 thanks to me and the gimp chair, but the flog got loose in S26, and wouldn't shut the **** up. Threads about how good he was, threads about how everyone else was shittrucks, and of course his league famous inability to convert it on the qooty field. Was inactive for most of the second half of the season however due to chucking a tantie over a thread ban he copped talking about the Gilmore Girls season finale, the Crispy would truly honour the contribution Sterge has made to the league.

Unfair to bring the Girls into this, ******* ornament they are.

Nominate The Jesus for the following reasons;
a. Prefer the baby Jesus, since growing up he just seeks attention all the time and believes the apostles publicity bullshit
b. Is my opponent this week and will require the lube for the rucking lm going to give him on Sunday when he takes all 245kg of my love muscle

Committee has met, and nominee number seven is:

ElegantDiligentIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

The Jesus

He started of kinda edgy in S25, but then then s**t changed in S26 when he sold out and went mainstream. Now he is the Kid Rock of Sweet FA media performers - claims to be anti establishment, but is whoring himself for Beez votes like any establishment poster.

Another worthy whore for the Crispy, and is certain to be a contender in final counting.

Nominate The Jesus for the following reasons;
a. Prefer the baby Jesus, since growing up he just seeks attention all the time and believes the apostles publicity bullshit
b. Is my opponent this week and will require the lube for the rucking lm going to give him on Sunday when he takes all 245kg of my love muscle
This thread is for whores not gods of media

Committee has met, and nominee number seven is:

ElegantDiligentIrishdraughthorse-max-1mb.gif

The Jesus

He started of kinda edgy in S25, but then then s**t changed in S26 when he sold out and went mainstream. Now he is the Kid Rock of Sweet FA media performers - claims to be anti establishment, but is whoring himself for Beez votes like any establishment poster.

Another worthy whore for the Crispy, and is certain to be a contender in final counting.
I'm the least popular person in the media.

But i accept your nomination campaigner

This thread is for whores not gods of media

I'm the least popular person in the media.

But i accept your nomination campaigner

Nah, until you start threads complaining about the good ole days, it’s a long way to go till you’re the most hated

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Nominate sportsmaniac89 who raised his media profile by bending over and apologising to everyone about apologising. Reckon he could do with the lube so next time he wants to bend over he doesn’t have to take it dry.

Nope, this is for media whores!

I think in my entire career of the SFA, I've only ever done about 3-4 media threads so I hardly qualify for this!

After careful consideration, the Furies Committee has rejected Tigerturbulance nomination of sportsmaniac89 for the Crispy. His lack of media or hijacking of others media for personal gain means he has failed a key criteria of being a Sweet FA media whore.

However, the Committee is not made of stone, and in honour of his effort towards the half baked apology in S26, the Furies are proud to announce Sportsmaniac89 has won:

upload_2018-12-3_16-13-17.jpeg

The Hirdy: for duties to apologies that aren’t really apologies because you frankly don’t give a s**t.

We know you are shocked to be sitting here, that at the end of the day you will be in a good place, and in S27 you will do whatever it takes

After careful consideration, the Furies Committee has rejected Tigerturbulance nomination of sportsmaniac89 for the Crispy. His lack of media or hijacking of others media for personal gain means he has failed a key criteria of being a Sweet FA media whore.

However, the Committee is not made of stone, and in honour of his effort towards the half baked apology in S26, the Furies are proud to announce Sportsmaniac89 has won:

View attachment 591629

The Hirdy: for duties to apologies that aren’t really apologies because you frankly don’t give a s**t.

We know you are shocked to be sitting here, that at the end of the day you will be in a good place, and in S27 you will do whatever it takes

I am shocked to be sitting here today!

Does this mean that Ant Bear is Stephen Dank and philreich is The Weapon???

I am shocked to be sitting here today!

Does this mean that Ant Bear is Stephen Dank and philreich is The Weapon???

* Ant Bear . He can’t even win the s**t truck of the year award, because that was mailed to naturaldumbarse after round 1. Should be ashamed to come second to that *wad.

As for philreich , the Furies refuse to honour anyone who supported turning the swampies into the swampbrabs

**** Ant Bear . He can’t even win the s**t truck of the year award, because that was mailed to naturaldumbarse after round 1. Should be ashamed to come second to that ****wad.

As for philreich , the Furies refuse to honour anyone who supported turning the swampies into the swampbrabs

Could be worse, you could be the Furbies instead :think::think::think:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back